Stalker-ish Smashbox question!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I noticed the last few times SB were on Nina wasn't wearing her gorgeous GIANT ring on her wedding finger. On one of the shows this visit though AY mentioned that Nina's husband would be watching back in LA. Do we reckon the platinum ring was just a fashion thing and she's a cool young thing who doesn't wear a wedding ring?

Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands. But I like Nina a lot so I guess I just noticed....:mysmilie_17:

Tx

I noticed the last few times SB were on Nina wasn't wearing her gorgeous GIANT ring on her wedding finger. On one of the shows this visit though AY mentioned that Nina's husband would be watching back in LA. Do we reckon the platinum ring was just a fashion thing and she's a cool young thing who doesn't wear a wedding ring?

Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands. But I like Nina a lot so I guess I just noticed....:mysmilie_17:

Tx

Maybe her fingers were swollen because I thought she looked like she may be pregnant.:mysmilie_11:

Ooh, I thought so too actually but I didn't want to say in case people thought i was being mean haha! She's not worn her ring for yonks though...

:mysmilie_697:

RedT is right - Nina hasn't worn her wedding rings (or at least rings on that finger) for two or three visits. I noticed because I love her heart shaped ring and she used to wear that on her right hand, and now wears it on her left.

RedT is right - Nina hasn't worn her wedding rings (or at least rings on that finger) for two or three visits. I noticed because I love her heart shaped ring and she used to wear that on her right hand, and now wears it on her left.

She stopped wearing her wedding rings a long time ago - and the first time I noticed she was wearing her wedding and eternity rings on her right hand. I feared a separation but happily I was wrong. Unless she's bagged a new hubby!

It could be all very innocent! Because of the flying she may suffer from a swollen knuckle on her wedding finger...it happens to a friend of mine!

I love that large heart-shaped amethyst ring she now wears on her left hand. Don't suppose they would do it as a TSV :mysmilie_17:

Linda

That ring looks like a Judith Kipthing(sp) ring. Its not diamonique so will be a £100+ quite easily. I doubt it was a QVC ring, no doubt from the jeweller's own store.

Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me then who's sad/interested enough to notice these things LOL!

Tx

I notice those sorts of things too! And love the heart ring - thanks for the designer's name suggestion donna!

Latest posts

Back