Busy Lizzies TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I know they are advance orders to be despatched mid-March but I think even that is too early, they can't really go out until mid/end May. Keeping them indoors, if you don't have a greenhouse, will be really difficult - they need a lot of water, pinching out and are very prone to red spider mite.

I'm not against mail order plants per se, I'm sure they're a boon for people who can't get to garden centres, but some of the things they sell are not really suitable and people might be disappointed with the result.

Linda

Damn, I thought for a moment there that our very own BL was gonna be a TSV and we could all have a piece of her.

All the plants I've ever had from QVC have failed miserably, I'd never get any again:mysmilie_73:

I sometimes wonder if RJ is a real gardener, if a T caller asks a question and he hasn't got the answer on his script he just waffles and ignores the question.

I switched over this morning and saw it was a plants and flowers hour - couldnt reach for the remote quick enough to turn over. I will not be tempted to buy anymore plants from QVC as they NEVER grow!!!!

I switched over this morning and saw it was a plants and flowers hour - couldnt reach for the remote quick enough to turn over. I will not be tempted to buy anymore plants from QVC as they NEVER grow!!!!

I bought some Oriental Poppies last year, they didn't flower but they are still going strong.

The only plants I have bought from QVC that have actually grown have been roses.
None of the TSV plants I bought last year have grown so I won't buy from them again.

Last year I bought fuschias, geraniums, strawberry plants and cat repelling plants, they all thrived and I was really pleased with them. But I also bought Begonia corms as a TSV and not one of them grew.. QVC replaced them, and only 6 of them grew.. If I buy plants again it will be not be corms..

Latest posts

Back