Worst.Product.Ever.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Moira C Vellutti bag.

Has no-one realised you would look a complete ass going out with both the security bag on one side (completely NOT) hidden under your coat, then to carry the other bit of the bag over the remaining shoulder????? Let alone if you 'stylishly' detatch your bottom heheh NOT.

It's tacky, its hideous, its impractical to the nth degree, its overpriced, it is NOT stylish, gucci-like or worth £1000.

Moira C is the worst guest ever. 'Nothing about this bag has changed'........'except the things we've added and taken away' and she ACTUALLY says that. She also says she's never changed the clasps til someone rang in the other day and said that they'd had Scarflaces for years and now have types with 4 different clasps :p
Scarflace is NOT stylish, practical, and nobody under 50 would ever want one for xmas.

Now to balance my argument, I'm sure old people would love the scarflaces and the bags, but Moira sweetie, stop bopping about like a madwoman, no-one cares that you have 7 children and live in a windmill and you really really can see the bag under your arm, you look like the honey monster.

I always think she looks like she's got Emu hiding under her jacket when she makes the security bag, erm, 'disappear'!

I couldn't stand Moira and her scarfs when she was on QVC and nothing has changed by the look of it after seeing her on IW the other day. The only time I will buy one of her bags is probably when I am sitting in a chair in the home for the bewildered.

i almost wee'd laughing at the honey monster comment. Have you noticed how her daughters and daughters in law are now coming on to model the bags!

I have a leopard print scarflace that i got years ago from someone and it is actually nice. I dont do the 157 different combinations of wear on it but it is nice with my denim jacket.
I love the hidden security bag, she wears it through the whole show and i can always spot it as soon as i switch on!

She is hilarious though. I love the LV purses that she puts into the bags and always talks about the royal xxxxxxx show that she has just done. she forgets that she is a stall holder at these shows and not a ****** organiser.

she is a complete wingy bap and expects everyone to love her bags and her personality
(this was at a local craft fair when clearly no one was interested in her and she was giving off to staff?)

and her products look that tacky in real life ;)

I couldn't stand Moira and her scarfs when she was on QVC and nothing has changed by the look of it after seeing her on IW the other day. The only time I will buy one of her bags is probably when I am sitting in a chair in the home for the bewildered.

I think even then, I wouldn't be bewildered enough :cool:

I've got the velutti bag, and there's nowt wrong with it apart from the fact it's got Moira C stamped on the clasp at the front, so I keep that turned in. Wouldn't use the security pack at the same time though, it's a bag in itself and I would feel a bit of a plonker carrying two handbags. Also have the leopard scarflace, and that looks ok if no one can see the hideous gold clasp. I keep my packed lunch in an ice pack in the bottom bit, and it's really handy. The bags are really good quality too.

Latest posts

Back