First order in ages

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
I haven't actually bought any jewellery from Gems for so long, I can't even remember what it was.

I came in on Sunday and switched on to see Scott selling the Vanity Fair dual mirror compacts.

I've been wondering what to buy a friend of mine, who's really smart and elegant and already has everything, so I thought I'd get one for a looksee.

I must say, it's just arrived, and I'm really impressed. I was worried they might look a bit cheap and nasty, but it's really lovely. Very well packaged, comes with a little black velvety pouch to keep it in, and a very substantial weight. This one is the Arabesque. Well worth the money.

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 2010-01-20 dual mirror compact</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 2010-01-20 dual mirror compact</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 2010-01-20 dual mirror compact</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 2010-01-20 dual mirror compact</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'm touched........

I haven't actually bought any jewellery from Gems for so long, I can't even remember what it was.

I came in on Sunday and switched on to see Scott selling the Vanity Fair dual mirror compacts.

I've been wondering what to buy a friend of mine, who's really smart and elegant and already has everything, so I thought I'd get one for a looksee.

I must say, it's just arrived, and I'm really impressed. I was worried they might look a bit cheap and nasty, but it's really lovely. Very well packaged, comes with a little black velvety pouch to keep it in, and a very substantial weight. This one is the Arabesque. Well worth the money.
QUOTE]

Awww pet, that's so nice............flattery will get you everywhere! :mysmilie_1778:

Love the pressie by the way.
:mysmilie_215: xx

Latest posts

Back