prai woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's the same woman that used to present it on Ideal World then yes, she's very annoying!! I always felt like her teeth weren't in properly....:mysmilie_701:

Tx

What's with the accent? Is she a Brit with an american accent or an american with a british accent (or neither of the above). Anyway I can't bear it and have to switch off.

Linda :mysmilie_11:

What's with the accent? Is she a Brit with an american accent or an american with a british accent (or neither of the above). Anyway I can't bear it and have to switch off.

Linda :mysmilie_11:

She is Cathy Kangas and she was born and grew up in UK and moved to USA to work for Revlon she wen wah s about 20.

I enjoyed the Prai hour yesterday, i thought Cathy was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about her products(although i can see were some people might find her annoying),the products seemed very keenly priced(along the lines(sorry for the pun!!) of the Judith Williams range) - but heyho the world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same things/people eh? I'm an Elemis/Decleor/Liz Earle girl:mysmilie_82: but might slot a Prai serum into my routine in the future.

Latest posts

Back