where have the reviews gone to ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
can anyone else see the reviews of any qvc items as i cant....just at the bottom says customers reviews BUT there are none at all.......they are showing the so many 5 *** & so many of 4 3 2 1etc but not what they are saying.......anyone else or is is just me........[ old age & all that ]

yer jabba...im a review fan /addict ...........this is what im STILL getting.i spend more time reading reviews than on here .makes me stop spending when i read others neg comments....though i do still have a mind of my own.it helps.........maybe its my PC.../ AOL// they sometimes have a fight when im not looking & make my life hell......maybe this is todays torture....not going to re boot though just to see..... i wanted to check what people were thinking about the 145 cts diamond 'creek' as hubby calls it..turns out they were all yellow gold anyway so no worries...

Email this to a friend

Customer Reviews
Question and Answer
Stories
Customer Reviews
Product Reviewshttp://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.146364.tpl.uk

The site has been throwing up periodic glitches since early morning. I'd guess they're reindexing the database or moving things between servers.

No problems with reviews but I cant get the videos to play today or zoom, no problems normally.... sounds like they are messing with their systems

Latest posts

Back