diamonique tsv 22/01

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of all the designs, in all the world, why did they have to come up with that one!!
There is nothing fundamentally wrong with it but it is so formal and uninspiring. Surely the designers can come up with an adorable little pair of earrings or a cute and unusual bracelet. Especially in silver, which is a cheap enough metal to risk an unusual design.
Still, it means that there was no temtation to buy.

There was a time I would look forward to the diamonique TSV's but I have bought nothing from the diamonique TSV's on offer for years! Have bought a few items in the clerance section, but somehow the designes have become very old fashioned/middle of the road, or yes: boring.

I did want to come on here and say its boring - but now you lot have............well - its boring!!!!!!

I can understand that all tsv's will be different and not to everyones taste - but I thought they could have come up with something much better than that! I actually don't need to buy anything from QVC,ever - I thought they were there to tempt me to buy frivalious things :)...........................well,not today!

There was a time I would look forward to the diamonique TSV's but I have bought nothing from the diamonique TSV's on offer for years! Have bought a few items in the clerance section, but somehow the designes have become very old fashioned/middle of the road, or yes: boring.

I don't have much diamoneek. The last thing I ordered was the watch with the mother of pearl face and that was about two years ago, if not three. Love it mind you!

Latest posts

Back