Moira C trouser thingies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
God knows what they are called but they are like a, for want of a better description, a sort of 2T shaped bit of material You strap one piece around your waist so that the back part of the trousers are in position then sling the spare bit between your legs and somehow you have the most hideous pair of trousers I have ever seen.
Has anyone bought them? and are they as comfy as she says? Is anyone on here, one of the ladies who rings in and says how wonderful they are? How do you go to the loo in them?
I'm willing to be convinced that I am wrong and that, on the right body they look elegant.

God knows what they are called but they are like a, for want of a better description, a sort of 2T shaped bit of material You strap one piece around your waist so that the back part of the trousers are in position then sling the spare bit between your legs and somehow you have the most hideous pair of trousers I have ever seen.
Has anyone bought them? and are they as comfy as she says? Is anyone on here, one of the ladies who rings in and says how wonderful they are? How do you go to the loo in them?
I'm willing to be convinced that I am wrong and that, on the right body they look elegant.

Isawarap or itsawrap. Not to be confused with itsaloadofcrap.

I bought a similar "article" on holiday once (in a plain colour) and they didn't look too bad BUT going to the loo was impossible. There is virtually no way you can use a public toilet and not drag areas of the garment on the floor or have bits of it dropping into the toilet bowl. To horrible to contemplate. My advice; unless you have the large capacity bladder or are at home lounging around, avoid like the plague!
Is Moira still wearing that stupid flesh coloured ear piece???? Can't bear the woman I am afraid.

Not spoken to anyone that actually has them. Still on her website I think.
As previously said - they'd be ok if no toilet trips needed. If you wore them as a wrap skirt may be ok.

What I thought. I couldn't imagine anyone wearing them. They have no style or class; and look ****** stupid impractical and draughty when there's a breeze. Going to a public loo would be a health hazard and yet she shows loads of photos people have sent her of them wearing them on holidays.
My sister in law gave me a set of scaflaces last year. They are OK but nothing special.
I'm sorry to upset all the avid fans she has, but for me, she is the most ghastly woman on TV

What I thought. I couldn't imagine anyone wearing them. They have no style or class; and look ****** stupid impractical and draughty when there's a breeze. Going to a public loo would be a health hazard and yet she shows loads of photos people have sent her of them wearing them on holidays.
My sister in law gave me a set of scaflaces last year. They are OK but nothing special.
I'm sorry to upset all the avid fans she has, but for me, she is the most ghastly woman on TV

you'll never get an invite to the windmill now :mysmilie_81:

They're a pointless garment, what's wrong with a loose pair of trousers for the summer, or a wrap around skirt, a lot easier to wear, and to get off if you need the bog. Why swathe yourself if acres of hideous fabric it just ain't neccessary!

I just would have to wear industrial strength Tena if I bought a pair of those, so the money will stay safely in my account!!!!!!! ROFPML (thought that the most appropriate!)

We went out last to a dance and a very slim woman had them on, sorry, they still looked naff.

We went out last to a dance and a very slim woman had them on, sorry, they still looked naff.

Sounds like you hob knob with the 'en trend' crowd, Belle, was it somewhere stately.... Buckingham Palace?

Was the poor cow wearing fleaflots and clutching a Miche bag as well?

Latest posts

Back