Refreshingly honest ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marble

Registered Shopper
Just saw our Derky present some Ruby stud earrings that were described as "fissure filled" on the screen.

Hopefully, and especially following the recent treatment debacle with GTV, this is the way forward & more info such as this will be provided properly on screen ...

Yes their graphics have been saying that today and Big Derek gave a lot of info out about ff rubies this morning too. I have also recently noticed 'coated diamond' in their graphics as well. I am glad they are taking note of what has been going on on this site and decided to act accordingly.
respect.gif
No channel should ever underestimate the importance of ST.com as it is read by many 1000s of people every day.

TJC has also put this in the description on some of the platinum overlay silver pieces on the website. It shows a degree of integrity.

I noticed this but it was a ring being sold :mysmilie_82:

Also the first time I've really watched this guy presenting. I like him!

TJC has also put this in the description on some of the platinum overlay silver pieces on the website. It shows a degree of integrity.

Not sure it's quite that noble Avid, is more likely to be that they don't want to fall in to the same trap as other channels, and face the wrath of disgruntled customers!:mysmilie_697: (especially PPC, she's fearsome:mysmilie_17: )

Yes their graphics have been saying that today and Big Derek gave a lot of info out about ff rubies this morning too. I have also recently noticed 'coated diamond' in their graphics as well. I am glad they are taking note of what has been going on on this site and decided to act accordingly.
respect.gif
No channel should ever underestimate the importance of ST.com as it is read by many 1000s of people every day.

Coated diamonds in the graphics are you sure that is TJC i know gems tv have now put it in there details but i didn't think TJC sold coated diamonds?

respect.gif
Ignore the coated diamond bit cos I'm not 100% sure I saw it now. :mysmilie_81:

Coated diamonds in the graphics are you sure that is TJC i know gems tv have now put it in there details but i didn't think TJC sold coated diamonds?
I'm not 100% sure now GC, perhaps I was dreaming.......:mysmilie_81:

Not sure it's quite that noble Avid, is more likely to be that they don't want to fall in to the same trap as other channels, and face the wrath of disgruntled customers!:mysmilie_697: (especially PPC, she's fearsome:mysmilie_17: )

:mysmilie_61: yeah you are right Beady Belle - there is some way to go.

I would like to see some more clarity regarding 'Sale' items. I was really confused by TJC January Sale - no price comparisons, no real idea of how much anything was reduced by(?) I bought some pieces but I've no idea whether they were a bargain or not :mysmilie_287:

No it definately wasn't that ring Avid and treated doesn't necessarily mean coated anyway. Perhaps I imagined it after all......:mysmilie_34:

TJC have stated that some of their diamonds were treated for a long time, the only channel to do so and certainly not as a reaction to the Gemstv debacle.

That's why I champion TJC so much - they are something that Gems TV and Rocks & Co. certainly aren't - TJC are HONEST!! They have been verbally disclosing treatments for a while now and are the ONLY channel of the three who sell any of the Mystic Topaz as "coated" which everyone of them is!

The only fault TJC have imvho is their delivery charges. I bought 2 platinum coated ss rings last week and the delivery was £9.50! The second item had reduced postage. They both arrived in the same bag so I think charging 2 delivery charges is very naughty! It does put me off buying some of the cheaper pieces because being a tight fisted Scot, I grudge paying an extra 20-25% of the price of the items just for postage. When you used to be able to buy online for one delivery charge I always ordered a few pieces but they've taken away the incentive to do that now.

Come on TJC sort out the postage charges please!

Exactly my sore point with TJC Klos, in fact I was so stung by a ridiculous £17+ delivery charge (all in same bag just like yours) that I haven't bought from them again recently. I felt I had MUG written on my forehead as I was signing for the delivery!

Although they have that flexi P&P thing, I think it should be one P&P per day, its more tempting to add items to your order!

That's why I champion TJC so much - they are something that Gems TV and Rocks & Co. certainly aren't - TJC are HONEST!! They have been verbally disclosing treatments for a while now and are the ONLY channel of the three who sell any of the Mystic Topaz as "coated" which everyone of them is!

The only fault TJC have imvho is their delivery charges. I bought 2 platinum coated ss rings last week and the delivery was £9.50! The second item had reduced postage. They both arrived in the same bag so I think charging 2 delivery charges is very naughty! It does put me off buying some of the cheaper pieces because being a tight fisted Scot, I grudge paying an extra 20-25% of the price of the items just for postage. When you used to be able to buy online for one delivery charge I always ordered a few pieces but they've taken away the incentive to do that now.

Come on TJC sort out the postage charges please!

:mysmilie_697:

I do agree with you though, not the 'tight fisted scot' part but the OTT delivery, when you see what £10 can get you delivered from elsewhere it is mad :mysmilie_701:

The p&p is definately a bit of a rip off especially when the DX's delivery system is so haphazard.

My other more personal bone of contention is Chloe Marshall and her exagerrated claims on prices 'out in the marketplace' :rolleyes: E.g. she showed this ring a while ago for £2289 and stated it would cost well over £5000 elsewhere....well maybe it would with more superior diamonds but imho she walks a very fine line with these generalisations and one day TJC will be pulled over them I'm sure. The fact that I can't stand her probably influences my reactions as well. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back