Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Mally Beauty TSV on Wednesday 24th February :)

Another fan, here. The great forum investigation team may be able to find out? xxx :)

I rather like the Mally stuff too, as does eldest DD, be interested to see what it is certainly! :)

I don't need the Mally tsv

I do!:mysmilie_17:

It's the day after my birthday so I might have to treat myself. So far I've only tried her lash finder mascara which I love but am keen to branch out and LOVE watching her!

Hope she's on with Miss Alikins:mysmilie_17:

Noooooo! I couldn't bear the constant reiteration of celebrity names that Malley makes up. I love her makeup, I don't care who else uses it. I have to say though that Malley has put her in her place a few times...:mysmilie_17:

Ok, very thick question coming up. I was interested in buying her Volumising Mascara next time I need a new one as it has got aces reviews on the website (item number 229103). It says it is water resistant. Now is that the same as waterproof? I don't really like waterproof mascara at all - so that would put me off, but is water resistant exactly the same as waterproof? Sorry if that sounds really thick *blush*

Ok, very thick question coming up. I was interested in buying her Volumising Mascara next time I need a new one as it has got aces reviews on the website (item number 229103). It says it is water resistant. Now is that the same as waterproof? I don't really like waterproof mascara at all - so that would put me off, but is water resistant exactly the same as waterproof? Sorry if that sounds really thick *blush*

It looks like the 'waterproof' one is in the pink container, cavegirl.
http://www.mallybeauty.com/store/category/eyes/mascaralashes

Bless you! :mysmilie_696: Cheers - that's great, think that will be my next mascara purchase in a few weeks then :)

The waterproof one was in the last TSV and is a pain to get off, I really is waterproof Floracil does not budge it HTH.

Last edited:
* Clamps hand over LoveHeart's ears *
I'm excited too and I just KNOW I'm going to be tempted as all my Malley stuff is nearly used up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back