Lynn - Model etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has been said before but I think her name is Lynn and does modelling etc, but she is the spitting image of Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz....

I had to do a double take today when I saw her....

thankuforlistening..

Apologies if this has been said before but I think her name is Lynn and does modelling etc, but she is the spitting image of Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz....

I had to do a double take today when I saw her....

thankuforlistening..

She does look a bit like her but INHO Lynn is better looking, CB was\is a bit rabbity in the tooth department. That is, she has buck teeth!! Talking of the models, has anyone ever noticed that Julie seems to have her elbows attached to her waist. She waves her arms around quite a lot but only from the elbows down; her upper arms seem to be stuck to her sides. Just look! You'll see what I mean.

She does look a bit like her but INHO Lynn is better looking, CB was\is a bit rabbity in the tooth department. That is, she has buck teeth!! Talking of the models, has anyone ever noticed that Julie seems to have her elbows attached to her waist. She waves her arms around quite a lot but only from the elbows down; her upper arms seem to be stuck to her sides. Just look! You'll see what I mean.

....and says "you know" a lot while doing it :mysmilie_81:

I think Lyne has aged better than Cheryl but they do look similar

112104_STANDARD___20081223.jpg

....and says "you know" a lot while doing it :mysmilie_81:

and Sheila, blonde model three, always says "and agaaaaain........" all the time.
She's very pleasant though, as are Lynn and Julie. Must be absolute saints to model some of the stuff that IW try to sell.

Latest posts

Back