Wacky lower body equipment TSV 25/01/10?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I saw this listed in the 24 hour prodcut review for Sat 23rd Jan??? Go figure?

Anyhoo...I've seen it on infomercials and can't wait to see which presenters will humiliate themselves on it! :mysmilie_17: If it's Monday's TSV it'll be Jilly at the launch.

3 Minute Legs Squat & Lunge Lower Body Resistance Trainer with Monitor & DVD
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £49.50
Item Number 432820 UK P&P£5.95

Tone up your legs with short bursts of exercise with this award-winning 3 minute leg trainer. Perfect for those with a busy lifestyle, simply use this machine for three minutes on a daily basis to tighten up your gluts, thighs, quads and calf muscles. It comes complete with a digital trainer that monitors reps, time and calories, and two pairs of resistance bands. Compact and portable, it features a steel frame and a contoured seat, and holds a maximum weight of 125kg (19.7st). Machine measures about 79cm x 48cm x 20.5cm (31" x 19" x 10").

Bummer...I just went back for the copy the link and qvc have put up the "contact CS" message :mysmilie_34:

Jude xx

that looks too good to be true, like most of these gadgets! But for entertainment value, I think I may be staying up to watch this!!!!

Oh, that looks like it will be worth watching for entertainment - am imagining Kathy Tayler on the morning show!!!!

Think I'll be giving that one a miss - looks like a good way to rupture your cruciates in one easy lesson! Eek!
Daughter happy with her Leg Magic anyway but would be fun to see the presenters having a go with it!

Oh, that looks like it will be worth watching for entertainment - am imagining Kathy Tayler on the morning show!!!!

Sorry to dampen your excitement but Kathy doesn't work Monday's.
It will be the who can talk over the other the loudest twins Monday's morning show. :mysmilie_11:

Sorry to dampen your excitement but Kathy doesn't work Monday's.
It will be the who can talk over the other the loudest twins Monday's morning show. :mysmilie_11:

oh no!

just checked - Jilly Halliday is doing the midnight show! then DG/CS for the morning show.....

Debbie and Claire should be good for a laugh! Neither is scared of having a go and making a fool of themselves in the process!

Really bad together though as each wanting to talk at the same time.:mysmilie_73:

That contraption looks like something else, when it’s in operation.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

Having watched the demo online on a non carpeted floor the only place I could use it would be in my kitchen and then I could imagine the legs going out so fast and snapping off and myself landing on the floor a tad ruffled that's if I managed to get my feet on the floor in the first place as I'm 4ft 10".

piper

Latest posts

Back