Altai Aquamarine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I love aquamarine, and was looking forward to this show. But the damn woman has mentioned 4 times in the last 15 min that they can only mine for 6 month of the year. Did you know they only mine for 6 month of the year. I mean that the weather conditions are that bad they can only mine 6 month of the year. 6 month of the year they can mine because the rest of the time it is iced over..

:mysmilie_1474::mysmilie_1704::mysmilie_1982:

ok did not sleep much last night, grumpy as hell and in pain from my arthritis.... but had to have a moan turned off now otherwise I will loose the will to live :mysmilie_61:

ok did not sleep much last night, grumpy as hell and in pain from my arthritis.... but had to have a moan turned off now otherwise I will loose the will to live :mysmilie_61:

Poor Star, you can come sit in the <s>foul-tempered</s> grumpy, in pain & did not sleep well corner with me if you like! :mysmilie_12:

Shame you turned off the show though - aquamarine is lovely & they had some interesting facts to share.......did you know for example, that they can only mine it for 6 months of the year due to the weather conditions.......?

Sorry, sorry......*ducks* :mysmilie_17:

Poor Star, you can come sit in the <s>foul-tempered</s> grumpy, in pain & did not sleep well corner with me if you like! :mysmilie_12:

Shame you turned off the show though - aquamarine is lovely & they had some interesting facts to share.......did you know for example, that they can only mine it for 6 months of the year due to the weather conditions.......?

Sorry, sorry......*ducks* :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_119::mysmilie_1937::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_1825:

ok, seriously, you made me laugh out loud for the fist time, bless you and thank you :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_68

:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_119::mysmilie_1937::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_1825:

ok, seriously, you made me laugh out loud for the fist time, bless you and thank you :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_687::mysmilie_68

My work is done! *slumps back on sofa & looks pleased!* lol

Those smilies are awesome, pink blobby one is a little dude & curled lip, snarly one is so me.......in fact, I think it is me! :mysmilie_61:

My work is done! *slumps back on sofa & looks pleased!* lol

Those smilies are awesome, pink blobby one is a little dude & curled lip, snarly one is so me.......in fact, I think it is me! :mysmilie_61:

No its me. My darling son put hand through slightly opened door waving white tissue as a peace flag asking if I want a cup of tea. Think I might be overdoing the grumpy today lol

No its me. My darling son put hand through slightly opened door waving white tissue as a peace flag asking if I want a cup of tea. Think I might be overdoing the grumpy today lol

Ooh, ouchies, that bad, eh?
I think you should go look at the aquamarine again & buy yourself a nice piece to cheer yourself up, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to make you feel better, especially if its sparkly!
(Will probably have Loveheart on me like a ton of bricks for this but needs must......! lol)

It is a similar situation for Russian Diopside. With so little time to mine for such a big industry I very much doubt that they are paid well, have decent working conditions and hours.

I agree KWC, retail therapy is a very good therapy
(you think Loveheart will have us sectioned?)

It is a similar situation for Russian Diopside. With so little time to mine for such a big industry I very much doubt that they are paid well, have decent working conditions and hours.

Oh and according to Charlie or was it Dale the mine is guarded by one man and his dog. Remember that from a show long ago.

I like santa maria aquamarine, own a small ring and a pendant too.

I only saw a bit of the show (wasn't Alison looking rough, btw?), but I saw the one carat solitaire in white gold and I thought it was fabulous. I loved the earrings to match too. But no goodies for the Countess this month :(

Latest posts

Back