ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it

Attachments

• Moonstone ring.jpg
    Moonstone ring.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 258
Thats right up your street isn't it Miss M have you ordered it?

Course I have gemcherub! That one was a "no-brainer", even at the price - I love it so much that I'd be gutted if I didn't have it. I think if I'd seen someone wearing that in the street, it would have required all my self-control not to become a mugger...

Course I have gemcherub! That one was a "no-brainer", even at the price - I love it so much that I'd be gutted if I didn't have it. I think if I'd seen someone wearing that in the street, it would have required all my self-control not to become a mugger...

No brainer :mysmilie_61: i think its lovely to see a moonstone with so many diamonds hope it is stunning IRL :mysmilie_12:

I don't doubt that it will be stunning. Moonstone can be variable in terms of the schiller and you can get good ones and bad ones, but I've ordered several of the same design in order to pick the best stone.

I don't doubt that it will be stunning. Moonstone can be variable in terms of the schiller and you can get good ones and bad ones, but I've ordered several of the same design in order to pick the best stone.

Come on - spill Miss M. How many's "several". :mysmilie_82: xxxxx

Come on - spill Miss M. How many's "several". :mysmilie_82: xxxxx

4 argey. (I normally do "best of three", but added one for luck this time, to make certain I get a beauty.) Only intending to keep 1 though - 4 identical rings would not be a good look!

Latest posts

Back