New Yankee Woman....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Is it me or is she veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery annoying.
She doesnt seem to know what the hell she's talking about for a start, and if she says absoLUTEly once more Im switching her off.

Thank heavens for that, I thought it was me as I am a tiny, tiny bit grumpy today. No this woman is really really really annoying!

and what the hell is a first time buyer yankee enthusiast????
If you buy it for the first time.......:mysmilie_438::mysmilie_1097:

She has said that it's a leap year this year which is wrong. I think she has also made a mistake regarding which are the new spring fragrances unless that's me getting confused.

I muted the TV so I didn't need to listen to her lol, what was she doing breaking the wax tart up before putting it in the (dragonfly?) burner???

I walked in to my lounge when the Yankee hour started and for a horrible minute I thought Sue Pollard was presenting. The big dangly earrings and the heavily patterned dress didn't work (for a tv show it was visually too much going on and one or other would have been enough). I was also distracted by her constantly talking and not pausing for breath. I know people can get nervous but it makes it unpleasant watching someone give a demo when you think they are not having a good time doing so.

Very disappointed with the collections anyway - same old fragrances shuffled into different groups. When you think of all the lovely fragrances available on Yankee's US site, I don't see why they aren't available here. Had no problems farting today.

As for the person who called in and said they had 65 candles - are they the new Kipling handbags now then and people will be phoning/texting claiming to own hundreds LOL

Haven't seen it today apart from the briefest flash. Isn't it Cassie who fills in for the usual Yankee guest?

I was just glad to have a break from the Little Miss know it all obnoxious Michaela!!!:mysmilie_697:

.........Very disappointed with the collections anyway - same old fragrances shuffled into different groups. When you think of all the lovely fragrances available on Yankee's US site, I don't see why they aren't available here. Had no problems farting today.

As for the person who called in and said they had 65 candles - are they the new Kipling handbags now then and people will be phoning/texting claiming to own hundreds LOL

new YC fragrance ? :mysmilie_374:

I was just glad to have a break from the Little Miss know it all obnoxious Michaela!!!:mysmilie_697:

I was always holding my breath and worried in case a collection had Tahitian Tiara Flower in it because she could never pronounce it.

Me, too! Michaela is so far up her own a**e that she could lose herself. She always talks down to the presenters if they make a comment about a fragrance that she doesn't agree with. She was so sarcastic to Anthony the last time they were together that I had to switch off, so whilst the woman today was not great, she was a welcome relief to me.

Me, too! Michaela is so far up her own a**e that she could lose herself. She always talks down to the presenters if they make a comment about a fragrance that she doesn't agree with. She was so sarcastic to Anthony the last time they were together that I had to switch off, so whilst the woman today was not great, she was a welcome relief to me.

I didn't see any of the original shows but had a nosey at the video presentation on line as I'd be more than happy for YC to have a replacement presenter - am sick of Michaela and her mis-selling of products and boring repetitious style. Cassie was a little animated wasn't she?

I don't mind either of them but have to say that Cassie's descriptions of the scents are much more in tune with mine. Michaela is fond of saying that Macintosh apple is a special American spicy apple. Well they used to sell them over here until 9/11 when the air freight got so messed up that I can only assume that supermarkets just got other suppliers. Anyway I am sure that loads of us have eaten them and agree that they are fresh, crisp, clean and sweet for sure, but they are not in the least bit spicy (and neither is the candle!). I think that most of the Yankee experts around here could describe most of the candles more accurately ...

Latest posts

Back