IW website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Is it just my computer, or has anyone else found that the IW homepage has lost most of the links in the top banner? For example I no longer have the option to login to my account, and the green shopping basket has all but disappeared. Perhaps it's a none too subtle way to stop people checking the progress (or not) of their orders!!

Thanks Mommabear. I don't know what's going on - I've just tried it on my Mac as well, and it has the same problem. Any help would be appreciated - I sure as hell wouldn't get it from Ideal World!!

All appears normal for me when I go to IW home page.

Perhaps it's worth you cleaning out your Cookies and temp internet files, maybe, possibly?

Is it just my computer, or has anyone else found that the IW homepage has lost most of the links in the top banner? For example I no longer have the option to login to my account, and the green shopping basket has all but disappeared. Perhaps it's a none too subtle way to stop people checking the progress (or not) of their orders!!

Same here. I'm on Firefox, I don't know if that makes any difference.

Thanks all. I had tried Internet Explorer on the Mac, so didn't try on the PC - however, it does work in IE on it. Oh well, if it's a choice between IW and Firefox, Firefox wins hands down!!!!!!!!!!!! I can log in on Create and Craft so it's not a big deal - especially when they're not delivering my stuff anyway!!

Latest posts

Back