Plastic bottle can crusher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Watching the presentation ( hoping it puts me to sleep, but really not working) and there they are showing this can crusher. Great for small bottles, but when he tried to do a big bottle in the presentaion it looked like the guy had real difficulties in getting the top down and crushing the big 2 liter size bottles. Can see this being a really useless gadget which I would only be able to use for small bottles.
they really do sell some rubbish at times

I have one I bough in Tesco, and it is hit and miss, I actually forgot I had it till i read this post.

Sounds like a load of tripe. Just take them out to the recycling, ok? What is this gadget supposed to do: let you crush loads of tins and plastic bottles so you can get away with taking out the rubbish or recycling less often?! Puleeeeeeeeeeeez!

Plastic bottle and can crusher

I`ve used a crusher, purchased from Lakeland, for years. Our recycling centre asks for these items to be crushed so they take up less room in the skip

I threatened OH with buying a can crusher. I rarely drink from cans but my OH and boys do. At the end of the week I'm ashamed to say................

Any ideas where to get a good one, obviously the one advertised is less than perfect!!

Thanks

I`ve used a crusher, purchased from Lakeland, for years. Our recycling centre asks for these items to be crushed so they take up less room in the skip

Oh, right Devonshire Maid - that makes sense, then! Our recycling bins are out the back with the rubbish bins, but they don't ask us to crush the stuff, so I haven't bothered - they do fill up pretty quickly tho', so the crusher would help!! :mysmilie_1457:

Latest posts

Back