Sssshateau D'argent

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
Is it me or is David from Chateau D'argent very reserved tonight?

Is he struggling getting a word in with madam gobalot or is it that he knows he's got competition in Da Pompoos?

Or could it be that he's finally taken notice of the reviews regarding his jewellery range?

Any offers anyone? :mysmilie_12:

I saw a bit of this show and was amazed to see that a bracelet that I bought (and sent back) a couple of years ago has increased in price from about £40 to knocking on for £70!!!
The bracelet was beautiful but it kept slithering off me (it had one of those bar and circle fasteners) and it was only a question of time before I lost it, which is why it went back. Also, though I really liked it it, on consideration it was flimsy and £40 was excessive. To see the same design at £70 was a bit shocking.

Looove David and his jewels. I thought he was OTT, until Harald came on our screens. :mysmilie_17:

I have the same bracelet, Almerinda, which I brought three years ago. It is beautiful and never had a problem with it (although my wrists are as thin as twigs). I know what you mean about the price...this has happened to most jewellery; two or three times more expensive than over a year ago.:mysmilie_81:

Looove David and his jewels. I thought he was OTT, until Harald came on our screens. :mysmilie_17:

I have the same bracelet, Almerinda, which I brought three years ago. It is beautiful and never had a problem with it (although my wrists are as thin as twigs). I know what you mean about the price...this has happened to most jewellery; two or three times more expensive than over a year ago.:mysmilie_81:

My wrists are small too but it just kept slipping off! Maybe I got a dud one. It was very pretty though, especially with a tan.

I thought it was just me who was shocked by the prices. I got a pair of earrings from the range a couple of years back 662271 - I paid £19.50 or thereabouts for them. Unfortunately they got lost and I have no idea where they went - but I can't pay £30.50 to replace them, and lovely as they were they weren't worth that price...

Latest posts

Back