Ubisurfer Carry Case

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah&AmyG

Amy's Mum & VIP Shopper.
:mysmilie_687:
I am Hoping that someone can Help me I have just Purchased the Datawind
UBISURFER & was wondering if any one Knows the Item Number for the Carry Case that was a seperate Item for Purchase on the Last UBISURFER show that was on Ideal World TV The show was presented by Dave Bradford if
that's any help.Have tried Google Searching UBISURFER Case but with no success what so ever.Would be very grateful if anyone can Help Me.:mysmilie_687:

The item number is 155 984 and it's £16.99 plus £4.99 p&p. I've had my case since I ordered my UbiSurfer which was back in September last year! Very pleased with both the UbiSurfer and the case so far. HTH.

Have just entered that number in on the IW Website & it's coming up with item number not recognised.Is IW the only place that I can buy the Ubisurfer Case ?.

Thanks for the reply,wonder when It will be in stock at IW as am going into Hospital next week for Major Surgery & was Hoping to take my Ubisurfer with Me.

Thank you very Much for your best wishes for my pending surgery next week at Guy's Hospital in London.Have tried to get onto the Internet for the Past Couple of Days & at the Moment all that comes up on my Ubisurfer's Screen is that It cannot connect to the Server as there is No Network Cover,have rung Datawind as I was thinking that my Ubisurfer is a Faulty one,and the Indian Lady said that the Unit is not Faulty,but I need to have an Antena,which she says she will get Datawind Offices in the UK to send me,but I am not convinced with what she says,has anyone else had this Problem.Am really worried as I Paid full price for it from a Firm called E Buyer,and with going in Hospital next week it's a worry I can do without any advice would be appreciated to put my Mind at rest.:mysmilie_687:

I've never needed to use an antenna however, I live in a different area to you. Try using it in another area and see if it connects there.

Datawind have appalling customer service and if you have a problem they just don't want to know. I wouldn't touch anything they had a part in to be honest.

Latest posts

Back