northern nights spiel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

les fritos

Registered Shopper
Would the women Suzie who is on please explain this

How does buying a duvet set make my home safe?
Why would i want a set that lasts for years ? i like change!
Why do your pronounce luxury as luggzury?
Even if everything is hypercleaned as soon as we open the package have sex, wee on it by (accident of course) spill tea etc etc then bed bugs will turn up for a feed surely?
Why ?Is it just all flannel?
:mysmilie_701:

Last edited:
Would the women Suzie who is on please explain this

How does buying a duvet set make my home safe?
Why would i want a set that lasts for years ? i like change!
Why do your pronunce luxury as luggzury?
Even if everything is hypercleaned as soon as we open the package have sex, wee on it by (accident of course) spill tea etc etc then bed bugs will turn up for a feed surely?
Why ?
:mysmilie_701:

because it sells naff quality bedlinen.
it should sell itself and it cant.

i have never seen this type of so called high end quality bedlinen in my life no matter how high the thread count is its horrid stuff!
when i visit the high street to buy bedlinen nothing is as poor quality as this or looks so abysmal after the first wash and ironing it put it on the bed after steam pressing sleep on it and then see what a mess it is.
:mysmilie_374:

I just go to the sales and buy stuff reduced, or go to Primark. Haven't actually tried Northern Nights. That hyperclean guff always gets me too, les fritos, the feathers are actually going to just accumulate stuff through being used! Seems to me the feathers will either make me sneeze or go all lumpy, so if I did buy NN, I'd probably just go for the sheets etc and not the mattresses or pillows.

Latest posts

Back