Shocking Iliana diamonds not all Si clarity!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I have noticed all the new item numbers are putting the diamond clarity in the item details! but most Iliana items are saying I1,
http://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/ViewItemDetail.aspx?ItemCode=523940
so i emailed tjc to ask this was my reply........

Thank you for your email. Our Iliana range varies from SI1 –I2. Any further queries do not hesitate to contact us again.

I was shocked as all the presenters bang on and on about Iliana being SI clarity so i emailed back asking why the presenters say this.........

Thank you for your reply. I can only apologise if the presenters comments
imply that all Iliana items are SI clarity. I will inform the production
team to make these comments more clearer.

I am not impressed does this mean we have all been miss sold our diamonds for the last 2 years? Shocking!

Hi Gemcherub, good to see you posting again.

The presenters do indeed say Iliana is SI2 minimum, though having checked a little purchase (my first Iliana) that I'm eagerly awaiting, the clarity info is missing on the item details. :eek: Is it usually mentioned on there?

Last edited:
Hi Gemcherub, good to see you posting again.

The presenters do indeed say Iliana is SI2 minimum, though having checked a little purchase (my first Iliana) that I'm eagerly awaiting, the clarity info is missing on the item details. :eek: Is it usually mentioned on there?

Hi Sacha, good to be back lol
No the clarity hasn't always been on the details it has just started to be shown on the very new item numbers from around 52#### on wards!
HTH

So having shown us the colour and clarity charts a thousand times and plastered "SI clarity, G-H colour" all over the screen, we're now told "oh by the way, it isn't"!? :mad:

Up date

I have now had a phone call saying the email i received was wrong and Iliana is all SI1-SI2!
Do they know what they are doing!
But all the new item codes say I1-12? strange!

Thanks for that Gemcherub, sometimes the details go badly awry, I've spotted some howlers myself. :mysmilie_691.gif:

Remember some time ago we had a very long ongoing thread about how much inaccuracy there was in the Item Details!

I have received the following from
Julian Hatteea
Marketing Director
The Jewellery Channel Ltd

Hi Graham

Our Iliana diamond clarity has not changed and remains minimum SI clarity, including the diamonds in this product. The information provided below is not correct and we are addressing this issue at the moment.

Kind regards
Julian

I bought many Iliana diamond products from Jewellery Channel and never had any issue with the diamond quality :) Most of the time my local jeweller valued them better than Iliana quality diamonds.

Latest posts

Back