OPI Celebrity Favourites Fashionista Option

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what is in this collection or can get me a link to the set that works? I managed to get on in my basket last night after it sold out (someone must have decided against it and I was on at the right moment *grin*), but now as it's sold out I can't view it on the website. I have tried Googling but that is only bringing up QVC links that all just say sold out.

Ta in advance!

I can only remember four of them : Yoga to get this blue, Romeo and Joliet, Bubble Bath, Lady in Black. I know there was a nude colour but don't know it's name.

Might be worth e-mailing Customer Services through the QVC site-sometimes they stiill have details on file

I can only remember four of them : Yoga to get this blue, Romeo and Joliet, Bubble Bath, Lady in Black. I know there was a nude colour but don't know it's name.

What, more rude than Mink Muff.:mysmilie_17:

Seems to be back in stock now but they don't give the proper names of the colours in the description.

Seems to be back in stock now but they don't give the proper names of the colours in the description.

This is a real bug bear of mine with QVC and OPI. They just don't seem to realise that the names of the lacquers is actually important if you actually want to know what you are buying! The guest presenter is just as bad. I watched the other night and when they got to the bright collection she said "we've got a purple, orange and hot hot pink" - cheers love, who is you work for again??

Brand Alley have an OPI sale going on if anyone is interested, ends in 7 hours: www.brandalley.co.uk

You have to sign up your email, they have some great stuff there at times.

If they dont give the names out, peeps who like only one or two from a collection, cant go elsewhere and buy the items individually. They would have to buy thw collection from QVC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back