Problems viewing QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having problems viewing QVC tonight, we are not getting anything on the tv and on my pc the sound is ok but the picture keeps freezing. I am in East Anglia region.:mysmilie_687:

Thanks KWC you are a star I was just going to send OH up on the roof to check the ariel. Only joking.

Just had a message on my Freeview screen saying that the service information has been changed and that I should rescan. I have had 'freezing' problems all night but it seems OK now I have rescanned :mysmilie_909:

Picture is fine for me but there is a really annoying whine on the sound.Funny thing is it goes when Ali Young isn't on ????????????

Mine went off from about 9:00 pm last night. No picture, no sound. I went to bed early so don't know if and when it came back on. No messages about rescanning. My Freeview is built in. Forgot to look this morning.

Maybe it's a good thing, so much carp these days. I usually just flick over to check what's on and that's about it!

I set my Humax to record Nina Leonard at 8pm and when I went to watch all I got was some bargainhunter jewellery and a lot of noise.Seems all right today.

Latest posts

Back