Unresolved Problem - getting annoyed now :-(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
This is my situation.....

I have ordered 2 deliveries since the new computer system came in. I always have my parcels delivered to my work address as I am there between Monday and Friday and DPD don't deliver on Saturdays.

Both of my confirmation emails from Rocks have quoted my work address, but DPD tried to deliver both parcels to my home address. One had to be rerouted by Rocks and the other one was left with someone who lives in my street!

On the second order, there was a link for me to check the status of my delivery. The screen had the postcode where I work on it, but it had the name of the man who lives in my street! What is going on??

I emailed help and was told that the details sent to DPD were correct so it was their problem.

The second time I emailed help and was told to provide my order number and account number (is it just me or do the emails not have order numbers on these days?)

I emailed Steve and got no answer but then got an email from Jainey Bennett saying she would reply the next day. That was two days ago.

I have items in my basket but I will not check out until this is resolved.

I am sure my 9 days for items in the basket are coming up and I will lose these items and potentially have my account blocked.

I really do not know what to do next. I have practically given up ever receiving the items in my basket.

Feel disappointed really. I have lost count of the number of orders I placed before the new system came in. Every one has been delivered to the address I wanted it delivered to. Customer service has been fantastic up until now and I have never had any problems before.

I hope someone is reading this who can help me sort out these problems.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Last edited:
thats awful fruityloops, no wonder your frustrated. got my fingers crossed for you that it gets sorted soon, i hear rockstv CS is pretty good so hopefully will be ok :)

Fruitloops, you are correct the order confirmation e-mail doesn't an order number now. Maybe you should e-mail Jainey back as it may be that she has just forgotten to e-mail you back.

Hi Fruityloops,

So sorry about this I will get Barry who has been Steve's P.A for 16 years and is fabulous, to sort this out for you tomorrow.

You have my personal guarantee that we will get this issue sorted for you.

Regards

Sarah

Hi Fruityloops,

So sorry about this I will get Barry who has been Steve's P.A for 16 years and is fabulous, to sort this out for you tomorrow.

Regards

Sarah

Are you the Sarah that just banned me from chat? Sorry I don't like Steve just my opinion

Are you the Sarah that just banned me from chat? Sorry I don't like Steve just my opinion

I think you have just made a very silly comment that you might regret .... Sarah is Steve's wife who always goes out of her way to help.

Now I have seen opinions on this forum that I disagree with. I have responded to them and put forth my own point of view. I like to think that I have always done so in a polite and respectful manner as no single persons opinion is more valid than anyone elses and it is exactly what a forum is all about.

However...

Comments like this aren't expressing opinion, or promoting debate, they are taking things to the playground and trading insults. If this is the level of conversation you are looking for then take it to primary school. If not, please give your posts some substance, back them up with examples that will allow us all to share the conversation. Telling someone you don't like them and running away is hardly the basis of an adult conversation now is it?

once again i agree with you PR( how sad is that) LOL BIGGENE you cannot go saying things like that on this sight or Rocks chat it is down right rude and offensive What has Steve ever done to you and you have been told personally and nicely by Sarah Steve wife you have NOT been banned i am not sure i would have been so polite to some that has just stated she hates my husband to all insundry If steve has done something to offend you email him steve@rockstv tell him perhaps he would like to know the reason for all your venom towards him

Hi,

I just want to say thank you to Sarah for your reply.

I look forward to hearing from someone very shortly.

Thanks again. I know how busy everyone is and didn't want to make a fuss, but also didn't want to lose the contents of my basket.

Best wishes

Tina (Fruityloopyone in chat)

Biggene, surely you cannot get banned from chat just for not liking a presenter. I know it is steves business, but people are entitled to their opinions, and as it is a business i would be suprised if you were banned for such a silly reason.

Hi Fruityloops,

Regards

Sarah

I am delighted to report that I have spoken to Barry and now both Rocks and myself know what has caused the problem. It is a computer glitch which will be resolved very shortly.

I had a lovely conversation with Barry, and I can indeed verify that he is fabulous as Sarah said he was. Steve is very lucky to have such a great PA.

Thank you Barry for being such a star, and for Sarah in pointing me in the right direction. I am now a very happy Rockaholic again!

Tina
xx

I am delighted to report that I have spoken to Barry and now both Rocks and myself know what has caused the problem. It is a computer glitch which will be resolved very shortly.

I had a lovely conversation with Barry, and I can indeed verify that he is fabulous as Sarah said he was. Steve is very lucky to have such a great PA.

Thank you Barry for being such a star, and for Sarah in pointing me in the right direction. I am now a very happy Rockaholic again!

Tina
xx

:mysmilie_696:Glad its all sorted Fruity!

Great news Fruity!!! Although it's regrettable you've had a problem and been inconvenienced, the way that it's now been resolved is a big thumbs up for Rocks.

Really pleased its all sorted, Fruity! And pleased that once again Rocks have stepped up to the plate where service is concerned! Too often you see threads like this on other channels that rumble on with with emails from individuals to CS depts, and too often you see people becoming more and more frustrated. How lovely that we see one of the owners of the business making it their personal business to ensure this is rectified quickly for you. Big old thumbs up from me....for a change!! Lol!!

Latest posts

Back