Little derky leaving....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lisamarie

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_478:

Hi there I'm new on here but I just had to post that I've just heard little Derek say he's only got 3 more shifts on TJC and he's leaving! I'm gutted as he's my favourite presenter. Anyone know where he's going? I am bereft!!

From his cryptic clues, sounds like he is off to Rocks TV - not sure how I feel about that...

Wouldn't have thought so as it is two new female presenters Rocks TV are getting.

Sorry your're right, totally got that one wrong - he has just said it's not far but not jewellery, erm...

havent been watching much lately as glued to Australian Open which has been saving me money, sad to hear this he is one of my favourites

I too am very sorry to hear that Derek's leaving TJC and I would like to wish him all the very best in whatever he chooses to do.

My little snugglepops is moving on? Have I yet again to pluck him from my bosom just as I got him properly latched on? I do hope he'll be happy wherever it is, and it's somewhere I can get the occasional fix. xxxx

Aaawww what a shame, he doesn't stay anywhere for very long does he?? :mysmilie_701: He was dropping big hints and said details of his next venture could be found on his website or FB but I can't find anything on either of those sites. :mysmilie_81: It's not specifically jewellery he said so I wonder if it's something connected to QVC?? Can't see him slumming it on IW!! :mysmilie_11:Anyway a big good luck and au revoir to Derky until you pop up somewhere else soon. :mysmilie_12:

it ould be nice if he joined Rocks he is a lovely man met him when i went to gems tv 4 visit and he is so funny good luck Derky what ever you do

I don't believe it! I must have given this the kiss of death, it was only a day or two ago I commented here somewhere that I had just clocked him and liked him! :mysmilie_81:

I don't believe it! I must have given this the kiss of death, it was only a day or two ago I commented here somewhere that I had just clocked him and liked him! :mysmilie_81:

All your fault then Red, better keep quiet in future if you like a presenter:mysmilie_61:

I think there is another mia culpa, I'd just started watching him on the Tjc and now he's leaving!!! Love his presenting skills he's a joy to watch! Maybe it's a wicked ploy by Argey to keep him all to herself !!!!

Bad news, bad news, indeed! I too am a fan of Derek.... and his presenting style.
I suppose it is a case of the man wanting to rise onwards and upwards in his career path....for which I wish him every suucess. Hope he is going somewhere where I will see him, though!!

Best of luck in all you do, Derek!

Hi All

Derek is my favourite presenter too. I wonder where he will go next. Best of luck Derky.

We all love u loads on ST.com

Julie xxx

:mysmilie_348: Julie- I can't believe our Lovely Derky is leaving. Hope is won't be off our screens for too long. What are we all going to do without his cheeky face and lovely smile?

I messaged him on Facebook and he said he didn't think it was fair to say where he's going until he finishes at TJC next weekend....the plot thickens! I wonder if he's going to Ideal World - I know one of his friends works there....

Oh Derek, You will be missed on TJC.

Derek did hint that he wasn't just selling Jewellery so I suspect it's another Channel with maybe 3 Stations on it?

At least we will still be able to appreciate him

:mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back