Rubellite Pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hiya all.
I promised i would post up pics of this when it arrived. Its been a nightmare to photograph, but i hope i've captured its real beauty in some of these pics.:)

Last edited:
A word which is often used when it shouldn't - but it should now!!

STUNNING - WOW WOW WOW

Thanks guys, Its better irl honestly..wish i could capture it!.. P-A-L...I need to find a bank to rob first! lol my flexible friend has got a bit too flexible lately!:eek:

that is gorgous Tabs well done girl,when you think you can pay that for a bog standard ring really it makes this very reasonable. if you think no one else you know is going to have one or probably never see one thats so cool enjoy wearing it lots.By the way in your opinion do you think it would size bigger than what they say ?

Thanks Milly. Its certainly something that i know other people wont have, Plus 2 rings in one for that price...Great! I'm not too sure on how far it could be re-sized, certainly the 2-3 sizes Rocks quoted.

Wow! Hadn't seen a ring like that before it was auctioned, thought it looked pretty then, seeing it again it looks even better! I would love one like that! You lucky thing!:)

I told you on chat but I'll tell you here as well.........it's bloomin' lovely that ring is!:)

Such sparkly diamonds and a very pretty rubellite(a lovely stone)

Unique and gorgeous......a bit like me............no...... I mean you:D

I told you on chat but I'll tell you here as well.........it's bloomin' lovely that ring is!:)

Such sparkly diamonds and a very pretty rubellite(a lovely stone)

Unique and gorgeous......a bit like me............no...... I mean you:D

Thanks hun:D, Its definately like one of us anyway :p

Latest posts

Back