Alison Keenan Wearing Honora

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I caught a glimpse of Alison Keenan wearing what looked like Honora Pearl bracelets on one of her shows last night. She was wearing teal and cherry bracelets on one wrist and another colour, same style on the other. In the next close up shot she had removed the teal option. Did anyone else notice and got any idea of the item number? I've just looked on the website and can't see them.

I caught a glimpse of Alison Keenan wearing what looked like Honora Pearl bracelets on one of her shows last night. She was wearing teal and cherry bracelets on one wrist and another colour, same style on the other. In the next close up shot she had removed the teal option. Did anyone else notice and got any idea of the item number? I've just looked on the website and can't see them.

Ignore this message, having one of my ever increasing 'senior moments'. I just had another look at last night's shows and it was the Pearls and Gems of the Sea show, so it wasn't Honora she was wearing. I was just channel hopping at the time and didn't pay enough attention to what was on!!

Never mind Sue, l have senior moments often.... Honora's tomorrow, Friday, l'm after some cherry pearl earrings, have told His lordship he can buy me them for Valentines day, last year he forgot so l'm getting in early this year:mysmilie_697:

On QVCUK.COM now

Never mind Sue, l have senior moments often.... Honora's tomorrow, Friday, l'm after some cherry pearl earrings, have told His lordship he can buy me them for Valentines day, last year he forgot so l'm getting in early this year:mysmilie_697:

Hi,
There are some cherry earrings on the website now. If you put "Honora cherry" into the Search, the items with a cherry option come up.
:mysmilie_698:

I may join you....

Thanks plint, l'm off there now......:mysmilie_12:

Hi,
You are most welcome. I may have a browse myself. If you type in "Honora", 152 items come up and some of the new ones have pictures and/or details now. We are being spoiled......
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Hi,
You are most welcome. I may have a browse myself. If you type in "Honora", 152 items come up and some of the new ones have pictures and/or details now. We are being spoiled......
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Plint have bought 698727, in the cherry option, cost him less than a bunch of flowers. Thanks for the info l'm out all day tomorrow so l may have missed them........:mysmilie_698:

Trisha, if he forgot last year I think you're owed two gifts this year, perhaps something else to match the earrings!!

Good thinking!

Trisha, if he forgot last year I think you're owed two gifts this year, perhaps something else to match the earrings!!

I like the way your mind works. My OH bought me the midnight rondel necklace tsv and matching drop earrings for Christmas and I have just ordered the bracelet in matching colours for my Valentine's gift from him....
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Sue l think l may be pushing my luck there, l bought the rondell pearls in cherry before christmas, but, there's always that brand new cherry ring..... Lol. xx :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back