Elemis TSV April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

molly

Registered Shopper
I can't see where this has been mentioned but sorry if it has.

Keeley has mentioned on Facebook that there will be a TSV on 25th April. I didn't buy the last one so I am interested in what the next one brings us.

Last edited:
gosh anather elemis tsv it makes me wonder if they sell anything in the stores anymore as they are relying on qvc for sales.....

Yes I didn't go for the last one as I dislike the Tri range. So might be interested depending on what is in it.

I would like bath and body stuff for a change and the new formulas.

On the beauty bash thread someone mentioned Milk bath in the next TSV too, she had been to the event so would have spoken to Keeley

That milk bath in a bottle looks fab, but it's £50 or something!!! I saw it on feel unique. I love milk bath, but I can get 400mls for £22 ish on the bay and already have fancy bottles I can use!! However, if it's part of the TSV with other lush bits for a fab price I may just have to be parted from my cash!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

gosh anather elemis tsv it makes me wonder if they sell anything in the stores anymore as they are relying on qvc for sales.....

25th April is another 3 months yet, is there another TSV before then?

I work in an Elemis salon and you would be surprised at how much actually does sell at full RRP,
obviously not everyone has heard of QVC

Ooh. Liking the sound of new products. A very similar dedicated body lotion would be fab. I am so frugal with mine as it's so expensive. Mind you I can justify the cost more for using on my skin rather than going down the plughole!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I used to think the milk bath was a waste when it was in other kits but then started to use it as a foot soak for my dry feet and I adore it. It's the best thing I've ever used and being diabetic and have to keep my feet in good condition.

Latest posts

Back