Miche bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ebay

Hi,
I bought a black Miche bag and shells a while ago on QVC, but it didn't air much and moved to Ideal World pretty quickly. I don't order from IW any more (long story) and so I have bought quite a few bits from Ebay from "miche.at.selkins". She has quite a good selection of bag, shells, handles and storage for Miche bags.
:mysmilie_348:

I'm thinking of getting a Miche bag ... are they as good as IW say ?

I was wondering the same thing, looks a good idea, but wonder if they don't measure up to close inspection, saw some Moira c bags at a craft show once and thought they were rather shoddy, but they looked ok on TV

I've got one because I needed a few different coloured bags for various functions (weddings & funeral) and didn't want to spend too much.
They are cheap looking on close inspection IMO, although I think the idea is good. Some shells are better than others. I also don't really like the boxy shape. I used mine for the two functions but not since. I may be persuaded to sell them (cheap) if you're interested?
I have 4 or 5 shells - black, red, cream, Leopard print & teal from memory.

I totally disagree with you about the bags looking cheap, the bag and the shells I've got are one the whole fantastic quality, yes some are better than others, but then with so much choice that's going to happen. I've got loads of shells. It's a great, suprisingly roomy bag...lots of fun, and I would recommend it highly!

I agree

I totally disagree with you about the bags looking cheap, the bag and the shells I've got are one the whole fantastic quality, yes some are better than others, but then with so much choice that's going to happen. I've got loads of shells. It's a great, suprisingly roomy bag...lots of fun, and I would recommend it highly!

Hi Merryone,
I agree with you. I find them really useful, especially for holidays. I take the bag with one shell on it inside my hand luggage and a selection of shells in my case, so I can match the one bag to lots of different outfits. I have the chain handles, as I prefer a shoulder bag to a grab bag, but I received the short handles and shoulder straps with the bag, so I can change them easily if I want a different look. The size is more of an evening size, as you can't get everything in it for a day out etc, but it's not teeny tiny either. I think it is well made and looks great.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

I've got one because I needed a few different coloured bags for various functions (weddings & funeral) and didn't want to spend too much.
They are cheap looking on close inspection IMO, although I think the idea is good. Some shells are better than others. I also don't really like the boxy shape. I used mine for the two functions but not since. I may be persuaded to sell them (cheap) if you're interested?

Hi, tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me. How much would you want for the Miche bag?

Hi
I agree with merryone and plint. I bought my Miche Bag from Ideal World about 6 weeks ago and I think the quality is very good to be able to change shells according to your mood and also the handles. I have 5 shells now and I am really enjoying using it. It gets the essential things in that you need for everyday. I think I like it as well because the bag stands up on its own I hate it when you put a bag down and it just flops all over the floor. All in All a Great Bag. I also see that in the states they are doing a bigger miche bag whether we will get it over here I`m not sure.

I saw these at creative stitch and crafts show, they looked really nice, the set like they sold on IW was £50 at the show.

Hi
Am new to this but does anyone know where to get these bags from at the moment, apart from America!!!!

Hi
Am new to this but does anyone know where to get these bags from at the moment, apart from America!!!!

Although you can get them on Ideal World, I bought mine last week at the Stitch & Craft show. However there is a UK Miche bag website, if you google Miche bag you'll find it, also they are sold on Ebay.

I saw these at creative stitch and crafts show, they looked really nice, the set like they sold on IW was £50 at the show.

I'm amazed at the price. I got one for £10 when I placed another order with JD Williams (which was for another little bag in the sale at £7). It came with three shells, black patent, taupe and a burgundy red colour. Absolutely fab little bag and very good quality and a steal at £10.

PaL, if you want to sell the teal shell I'd be interested. PM me how much.

Hi

Hi Sexy Socks (what a fun name!)

Try http://www.michebag.co.uk

They have the bags, lots of different shells (the one I liked was £14.99 but don't know if they are all the same price), and longer straps/handles. I think they also had an organiser for £14.99 to hang in the wardrobe and keep all the shells in.

Latest posts

Back