I Want Ma Bling! *sniff*

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Checked out Tues, order email says will be sent Wed & received Thurs, so (despite not getting actual 'dispatched' email), wait in all day for it, just in case, nothing! :(
Get email today saying waitimg to be picked up so not even sent out yet, so won't receive now until Monday as DPD don't deliver weekends, do they? :(
(In fact, email today stated it would be delivered on the 27th, err, 2 days ago.....? lol)

Bit miffed, as left a couple of bits in basket to be added to & had I realised it hadn't in fact been dispatched on Wed, I could've combined the ruddy order & saved £5.95 p&p! :(
Was looking forward to wearing ma bling this weekend, now all I got to look forward to is 2 DVDs of Desperate Housewives......just not the same as shiny, blingy stuff! *sob*

*slumps sadly on sofa & looks mildly peeved & muchly disappointed!*

Re-assuring to know that I am now the only one this has happened to.

I have checked out on Monday for the past couple of weeks to be told via email the order will be dispatched Thursday received Friday. I got a telephone call yesterday morning to advise that (again) the milano charm I had bought was "sold out" (I don't understand how that happens either) did I want to proceed with the order - yes of course. Having been lulled last week into thinking this meant I would get the order today - I actually received a despatch email today with package number so I can track DPD telling me that the parcel will be delivered yesterday! I am hoping that in reality the parcel will be received Monday. This will be the second week my purchases will have taken 6 working days to reach me. It's annoying as twice now I have been late giving birthday presents because of this. What really gets me though is the fact that we still get the advert advising that delivery is made within three days as while CR/Rocks TV beds itself down this is not the case for everybody.

hi Kitten

sorry about this, not had chance yet to see what went wrong. I will get my PA Barry to put you a credit on your account for £5.95, if you just drop him an email with your details (sorry I can't do it myself but i will be out of the country next week).

regards

steve

hi Kitten

sorry about this, not had chance yet to see what went wrong. I will get my PA Barry to put you a credit on your account for £5.95, if you just drop him an email with your details (sorry I can't do it myself but i will be out of the country next week).

regards

steve

That's very kind of you Steve, thank you - I get sooooooo excited at the thought of the DPD man coming! (I mean, at the thought of him bringing my Rocks bling, not the arrival of the DPD man himself at my house.......though he is rather nice!)

Emails have obviously got a bit mixed-up somewhere, as nobody, no matter how quick, can deliver something 2 days into the past, not without the aid of a DeLorean anyway.....! lol
(The first one definitely stated dispatch on 27th & delivery on 28th though, will keep them in case anybody wants to see them or something!)

I've had exactly the same problem with my two orders Kitten and now you don't get an order number either. Hopefully someone at Rocks will sort out the email problems soon!

Hi Kitten

i have just spoken to my brother who is in charge of the software, he has got to the bottom of this problem, where we are going "back to the future"!!

The problem was caused by the warehouse getting ahead of themselves by managing to pull forward some of the following days allotment of orders (in other words packing some orders one day earlier than was expected). The system then sent out an email with the incorrect delivery date, it has effected 216 customers!! If anyone else has received an email stating they will get a delivery with a date that has already past, please except my appologies.

Best wishes

steve:mysmilie_34:

i had the same thing email to say order received and should arrive today (friday) and when i get home from school run ready to wait in all day i get email saying its been despatched TODAY and should arrive YESTERDAY so now i have to wait untill monday or tuesday for it so cant go out those days either in case i miss delivery :(

thank you Steve for being so hands on, providing the information and getting the problem sorted.

Safe travels

Just checked my emails, I received an email this morning (29th) saying my order will be received on 27th!!!! I guess I am one of the affected people!!!!

I had the same problem too, placed an order on Weds, checked with live help and told delivery Friday. Friday comes and goes with no delivery, but mid Friday afternoon i get an email saying your order has left our warehouse and will be with you on the 28th... (previous day) talk about confusing lol

have to say checked out sunday got email to say delivery Tueday and it came on time BUT my friend who it was her first order was told 28th but when she rang yesterday was told it was on the picking list but spoke to Sarah and she has sorted it Bummer is one of the things in it was my birthday pressie which is today so will have to wait

I have just had an e-mail to say my order has been despatched today and it says it will be delivered...................today!!! I know DPD are good but not that good!!! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back