Your Order Has Been Delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I received an order this afternoon and have just had an email from TJC :-

We are advised that the order detailed below has now been delivered and trust that it meets with your satisfaction. If you would like any assistance in finding a similar or matching item of jewellery please contact our personal shopper team on 08443754444 and choose option 4

First time I've had this email so it's good to know they're monitoring deliveries now. If only the P & P costs would come down in line with the other jewellery channels (eg £5.95 for the day and not per item) then I'd definitely be a happy bunny. Meantime, well done TJC for obviously looking at an area which has been a problem for many on here.

When did they change their P&P? I thought it was £5.95 for the day and not per item.

My last order was 2 items which were delivered together for only one P&P charge.

You may remember that a while ago, I was still waiting on delivery of this order which was ordered on New Years Eve. A couple of weeks ago, I emailed TJC asking where it was. Well, the order actually arrived the day after I chased it. Yesterday, I received an email from TJC saying their records showed that my item had been delivered. Ummm.... yes.... but that was nearly three weeks ago!!

When did they change their P&P? I thought it was £5.95 for the day and not per item.

'fraid not ... only one P&P on special occasions, generally speaking it's per item. I think they had a promotion running for a while with 1x P&P on internet orders.

It used to be one delivery charge for the day if you ordered online but £5.95 per item if you ordered by phone. When they changed their phone delivery charges to a sliding scale depending on how many items you purchased in a day, they changed the web so that you pay per item there too. I got two items last week and it cost me £9.50! What annoyed me was that they both arrived in the one package so I don't see how they can charge 2 delivery charges! It's something they definitely need to look at because it's letting them down imo.

Bargain Klos - and cute too!

I agree about the postage. I have never actually bought anything from them because I like the occasional multi-splurge buy of a few items and it would just annoy me too much if I had to pay £20 - £30 for postage. I bet they would all come as one delivery and then I would be doubly annoyed.

Inge x

It used to be one delivery charge for the day if you ordered online but £5.95 per item if you ordered by phone. When they changed their phone delivery charges to a sliding scale depending on how many items you purchased in a day, they changed the web so that you pay per item there too. I got two items last week and it cost me £9.50! What annoyed me was that they both arrived in the one package so I don't see how they can charge 2 delivery charges! It's something they definitely need to look at because it's letting them down imo.
I agree i also had just after christmas where i ordered 2 of the same item 1 for me and 1 for pressie came in same package but charged 2 postages I would order more from them but wont pay per item they do have a £9.95 all day postage but you have to say you want that when you first order but how do you know if you are going to order 1-2-3-4items some days i see lots i like others none Come on TJC about time you did the one p&p all day

Pretty ring Klos. I wonder whether TJC read this forum and will do anything about it. At the risk of repeating myself, I've stopped buying since they charged me over £17.00 for a delivery of items that all came in the same package.
TJC, wouldn't it be better if I were still buying from you with a daily p&p rate - surely that makes business sense?

1 day PnP makes sense as a buyer. However, in fairness to TJC, P&P = Postage & Packaging so they are charging for this also. I've found their packaging to be of a very high quality, even on the cheaper items.

Pretty ring Klos. I wonder whether TJC read this forum and will do anything about it. At the risk of repeating myself, I've stopped buying since they charged me over £17.00 for a delivery of items that all came in the same package.
TJC, wouldn't it be better if I were still buying from you with a daily p&p rate - surely that makes business sense?

Jacqualina they do read this forum. I emailed them about their postage and I received a very nice reply confirming they read this forum and are actively looking at this just now. I do believe they will try to give us a better deal as over the last year they have come on leaps and bounds and they do care about what their customers want.

I do like TJC the best and they are the only tv jewellery channel where I would buy higher end items. Their Tanzanite is second to none as are their Colombian Emeralds and they have been going at very good prices recently.

I'll stick my neck out and say that I think there may be P & P changes soon. I have confidence in this company so please TJC don't let me down!

1 day PnP makes sense as a buyer. However, in fairness to TJC, P&P = Postage & Packaging so they are charging for this also. I've found their packaging to be of a very high quality, even on the cheaper items.

Hi Avid - I'm reasonably sure that packaging in p&p constitutes only that used for shipping (i.e. a plastic bag - lol). Ring boxes, etc. are all included in the product price. Out of interest, I have just tried to confirm this at the OFT site, but either it is overloaded or my computer is misbehaving. xxxx

Hi Avid - I'm reasonably sure that packaging in p&p constitutes only that used for shipping (i.e. a plastic bag - lol). Ring boxes, etc. are all included in the product price. Out of interest, I have just tried to confirm this at the OFT site, but either it is overloaded or my computer is misbehaving. xxxx

Makes a change from you misbehaving then :mysmilie_17:

Thanks Klos, that would be a welcome change indeed. I do agree with you, their tanzanite and Colombian emeralds are beautiful and many of their lower end silver pieces are very pretty and reasonably priced. I would certainly return to them if their p&p prices were acceptable.

Latest posts

Back