Fed up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
Im sooooo fed up as many of you know ive been after the 2.75" fuschia agate bangle for about 3 weeks now. Well it was on yesterday at £11 i clicked buy and got booted out:( so sarah said she would get it on for me today in the am so i sat and waited. As i was in live help for somethng else i thought id just check on my bangle and they assured me it was going to be on AFTER 6pm!!! so ive been sat like a plank most of day waiting for it. them Matt announces he has a bangle so my ears prick up ready to pounce and then on it comes............. THE GREY one!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_73: It turns out the pink one is "out of stock" again. Im not a happy bunny at all ive waited ages and when its on i get booted then get told its coming on then its the wrong one :mysmilie_81:

Hi Mummybear

its my fault. I said i would take care of it for you and i got side tracked. I will promise to get Barry my PA to sort one out for you on Monday and put it on an order for you.

Its just been one of those weeks, we are all a little overloaded, but i should not make excusses or complain.

best wishes

steve

Hi Mummybear

its my fault. I said i would take care of it for you and i got side tracked. I will promise to get Barry my PA to sort one out for you on Monday and put it on an order for you.

Its just been one of those weeks, we are all a little overloaded, but i should not make excusses or complain.

best wishes

steve

wow what a quick response thanks Steve can i please have the 2.75 inch fuschia agate one. Thanks again loves ya :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_17:

for any of you that knock rocks at the moment considering how busy they are that is what you call good customer relations

for any of you that knock rocks at the moment considering how busy they are that is what you call good customer relations

Absolutely, Steve's been in the business long enough to know negative publicity will not help a new venture!

Good man :mysmilie_701:

Absolutely, Steve's been in the business long enough to know negative publicity will not help a new venture!

Good man :mysmilie_701:

You cynical little munchkin, you! *pats Lee on head in kindly fashion!*

As it happens, I do think Steve & co. are genuinely nice people who do care about their customers & take pride in providing an exceptional level of customer service & satisfaction!
Companies like that do exist y'know, Lands' End is another one that springs to mind, as is the forum's own JBD for example, folk who will bend over backwards to help you out & it's always nicer to deal with nice people I reckon? :)
And yeah sure, treating your customers well makes excellent business sense, of course it does, everybody knows that! :mysmilie_81:

Mummy bear, I'm sending mine back this weekend. It's lovely, but sadly it doesn't fit over my hand. Hope you manage to get one okay xx

Wow - am really impressed by the personal touch and intervention by Steve Bennett to ensure you are a happy bunny. Lucky girl Mummybear! Don't think there are many companies out there who would bother quite so much for their customers.

Zaffy

:mysmilie_348: I have the smaller size in the fuchsia agate (ordered it two weeks before xmas, decided to treat myself, glad i did)- and it is gorgeous - tell you a tip if you are finding it hard to get over your hands, put some good hand cream on first, this will help the bangle slip over with ease; and the next time you take it/put it on, it will have a residue, and will slip on and off easily. When first got mine, i thought it was too small, but i did this, and now i can get it on and off with ease - hope that helps you xx it is worth hanging on and waiting for I promise you xx

Last edited:
:mysmilie_348: I have the smaller size in the fuchsia agate (ordered it two weeks before xmas, decided to treat myself, glad i did)- and it is gorgeous - tell you a tip if you are finding it hard to get over your hands, put some good hand cream on first, this will help the bangle slip over with ease; and the next time you take it/put it on, it will have a residue, and will slip on and off easily. When first got mine, i thought it was too small, but i did this, and now i can get it on and off with ease - hope that helps you xx it is worth hanging on and waiting for I promise you xx

and how, may one enquire, did you learn about this little tricklet :mysmilie_17: xxx

I have the same problem!!! I just lick my hand round the bit that causes the problem before putting on or taking off my bangles, and that works a treat!

....wouldn't recomend to anyone trying the two methods together though...hand cream DOES NOT taste good!!!! :)

I have the same problem!!! I just lick my hand round the bit that causes the problem before putting on or taking off my bangles, and that works a treat!

....wouldn't recomend to anyone trying the two methods together though...hand cream DOES NOT taste good!!!! :)

The first is PR trying to do it without lifting her arms, and the other is her dog helping out on a "dry" day. xxx

Attachments

• really_long_tongue.jpg
    really_long_tongue.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 178
  • long-tongue-dog.jpg
    long-tongue-dog.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 171
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!! That bird's tongue looks vile!!! :mysmilie_701:

well i got one of the bangles thanks to Tony who actually rang me to make sure i was watching. So a HUGE thanks to Steve and Tony who sorted it for me im a very happy bunny now so happy infact ive already checked out so i can get it asap lol

and how, may one enquire, did you learn about this little tricklet :mysmilie_17: xxx

Let me just say, this little trickette, was given to me (and it doesnt have to be handcream - it can be E45, or Vaseline!! lol) it involved a fireman and a titanium ring! :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_11: (now that is going to keep you guessing! :mysmilie_61:)

Let me just say, this little trickette, was given to me (and it doesnt have to be handcream - it can be E45, or Vaseline!! lol) it involved a fireman and a titanium ring! :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_11: (now that is going to keep you guessing! :mysmilie_61:)

Sounds like something learnt from another channel altogether :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back