Apology!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Last night having been told a 14ct pink sapphire ring had gone for some measly amount something around £24, I tried to post that it must have been sold to Dick Turpin - meaning it was Highway Robbery.

Unfortunately my "Dick" was censored! I mentioned that a few evenings before when I typed "pussy cat" it had also been censored and appeared as "***** cat".

I just want to apologise to anyone for the barrage of rude words that followed -not by me of course as I was censored!!

While it was very funny I would hate to think anyone was offended. However, if you were then please accept my sincere apologies.

Last edited:
Klos, no apology needed whatsoever! I think if anything it was my fault for asking you all to give me a word for the naughty phantom bidders earlier on! I didn't realise Andy had changed the swear filter.

Anyway, it's all sorted now and should work fine!

It all seemed like good-natured fun from where I was sitting! So, absolutely no apology needed!

:eek::mad:Being a lady, I was mortally offended by such filth!!!!!!!

:rofl: Alright, I wasn't logged on that night so missed it.:thumbup:

:doggie:

AWWW Klos don't b silly! It was just a bit of harmless fun!
I looked at is as you were providing a service to rocks.tv......testing the censorship was working okies!

If anyone took it the wrong way thats their fault! It was obviously a bit of fun!

Another night of aching sides after logging on to rocks!!!!

:)I could'nt stop laughing, Shows how mature i am dosent it .It reminded me of when we were kids seeing if we could find rude words in the dictionary like fart and we thought it was hilarious oh thats not been ****:)

Aye'll ave you know i'm a lady you know............she says haughtily

had I been online at the time I WOULD HAVE PEED MYSELF LAUGHING TOO hehehehehe

hi klos, dont be silly it was harmless fun and if it hadnt of been for the plebs earlier that nite it wouldnt of been as funny, still makes me chuckle now :D

I was quite offended Klos, I have to say!!! :D

hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv ya really chicken!!!!!

ME??????????????????? I'm sure I don't know what you mean! Sweet innocence personified, I am!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back