Items repeating?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
Sorry, naff thread title, how often do we wait before seeing an item get repeated?, I ask because I was watching with one eye whilst doing other things a few days ago, there was a really nice ring that sold before I could even consider grabbing it (plus I had the tv on but not the laptop)

It was a large Citrine with a Smokey Quartz either side of it (or it could have been other way round, I forget) and lots of Marcasite.....awaits scream from Persianglitter :mysmilie_697:

Just wondered what my chances are of seeing it again? :mysmilie_701:

I would say 'very good' to 'excellent' reddwarf, unless it's completely sold out of course!
(Sounds similar to a ring I've jsut bought actually! lol)
If you can find it on the Coloured Rocks site, you could always ask them if they could put it on for you one evening?

oooh I wonder if it was the same one? Oval stones by any chance, it went for some loony price....£29 I think! :mysmilie_698:

If you can find out it on CR click on Buy and then you'll know if it's sold out or not .... you can immediately remove it from your basket. Then you can email one of the presenters and ask them to put it in their schedule.

HTH

Had a quick look for you reddwarf but couldn't find anything matching that description, though that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't there, as website not fully functional yet & search facility is rather limited at the mo!
I will keep my eyes peeld for you though & will write the code down if I spot a likely candidate! :)

Cheers ladies :mysmilie_12:, will have a look, if you do manage to grab a code I'll be eternally grateful, if I spot it myself will report back. :mysmilie_696:

Seems to vary, quite a few pieces I've seen daily, charms too seem to be repeated a lot.

Seems to vary, quite a few pieces I've seen daily, charms too seem to be repeated a lot.

:mysmilie_687: I need to get a pattern going, I'm an erratic viewer :mysmilie_697:

I've been through the coloured rocks site........it's not there :mysmilie_81:

Sorry, naff thread title, how often do we wait before seeing an item get repeated?, I ask because I was watching with one eye whilst doing other things a few days ago, there was a really nice ring that sold before I could even consider grabbing it (plus I had the tv on but not the laptop)

It was a large Citrine with a Smokey Quartz either side of it (or it could have been other way round, I forget) and lots of Marcasite.....awaits scream from Persianglitter :mysmilie_697:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRggggghhhhh - Not Marcasite! Its a thing of nightmares - next to brushed nylon sheets! lol :mysmilie_17:

I am wondering if the item you are after is OVMV38 large oval smokey quartz ring, citrine either side and lots of marci around the stones. Came in my order today and is a stunner!

:mysmilie_957:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRggggghhhhh - Not Marcasite! Its a thing of nightmares - next to brushed nylon sheets! lol :mysmilie_17:

Shut it you! :mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

I am wondering if the item you are after is OVMV38 large oval smokey quartz ring, citrine either side and lots of marci around the stones. Came in my order today and is a stunner!

:mysmilie_957:

Ooh please post a piccy, sounds like the one! Can I check the code on their site....off for a butchers :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_81: There isn't a search facility, I can't put the code in. :mysmilie_73:

Thanks Fluff, don't know how you did that but ta :mysmilie_687:

I will keep my beady eye open, it looked a good statement item, I want one to go with some oversized clutch bags! :mysmilie_374:

Shut it you! :mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

Ooh please post a piccy, sounds like the one! Can I check the code on their site....off for a butchers :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_701: Static Electricity!!! Brushed nylon sheets from Brentford Nylons!! a lightening storm you can interact with in the comfort of your own bed - shudder!! :mysmilie_17: the feeling only surpassed by FILLINGS falling out of your teeth and stuck in chewing gum!! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: ;-) :mysmilie_61: !!! (Marcasite, too right!)

:mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_701: Static Electricity!!! Brushed nylon sheets from Brentford Nylons!! a lightening storm you can interact with in the comfort of your own bed - shudder!! :mysmilie_17: the feeling only surpassed by FILLINGS falling out of your teeth and stuck in chewing gum!! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: ;-) :mysmilie_61: !!! (Marcasite, too right!)

4.gif
You are really pushin' your luck now lady! xxx

OK PG, stop beating around the bush, if you've got something to say just say it, get to the point! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_11: i have the enigmatic smile of her whose in the louvre - the smug old dear, - painted by whatsisface, really old - cant think of her name - damn my eyes!! my brain has decided to cease up on me! call for care in the commm...unity.. need post it notes now....! I dont mean Nanna (katherine tate's character) got it in nick of time Mona Lisa (or in my case Moana lotta persian!!) lolxxxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back