Flexi-bar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
I have just been watching the program on the Flexi-bar has anyone got one?. I am reluctant to buy from IW so does anyone have one for sale.

I think it would be good for the sport I do which uses my arms and shoulders

I'd be interested to hear what people think of the flexi-bar, too. Is it any good for toning the tummy?

Hi Saphire,
Not sure if it's the same model, but there is a flexi-bar on amazon at the minute for £29.99
Free delivery as well I think.

Hope that helps.

You're not going to like this.

I bought one of these a couple of months back from the QVC outlet in Shrewsbury and it cost me £1.99 .........yes, £1.99.

What a bargain eh?

You're not going to like this.

I bought one of these a couple of months back from the QVC outlet in Shrewsbury and it cost me £1.99 .........yes, £1.99.

What a bargain eh?

Wow that is a bargain. Definitely worth trying for that price. I hadn't realised QVC sold them. Shame I don't live near either of the outlets.

Does it work for you? I'm seeing so many conflicting reviews.

RICKY S I bought one of those cheapo ones it works the same apart from it being a very stiff and has a solid rubber handle its more like the pro white model. I can't use it but hubby can.

I now have a cardio blade which works in a similar way I bought from a member on here its a lot shorter than the flexi-bar so I carry it with me in my Bow bag it works a treat, its great for warm ups before a competition. :up:

Another member has a genuine Flexi-bar and is willing to sell that to me so I will be able to use both, one at home and one with me when away.

Gem Genie, now that's not fair I never see bargains like that:sad:

Latest posts

Back