Movies on USB Stick - Another stupid price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Morning people,
This morning QVC were flogging some movies on a USB stick. (Star Trek & Transformers 2).
They were about £19.50 each with £3.45 P&P.
I liked the idea of these for gifts, so I have just bought both, one for £9.99 & the other for £14.99 with free p&p from play.com

Cheaper elsewhere - pretty much like every other item QVC sell these days!

Emu boots, much cheaper than QVC and with free P&P from New Zealand. Cosmetics direct from the manufacturer, much cheaper than QVC with free P&P. I could go on but I'm sure we all know by now :D Oh, and these other companies all managed to deliver within a couple of days, even from halfway round the world!

I always shop around before buying. Even the high street is a better experience these days. Their trading strategy may have worked 10 years ago before internet shopping etc. but I'm amazed they survive these days. If they're not careful though they could find themselves in Davy Jones' locker!

Last edited:
Just a quick update.....
After my original quote on Saturday I was still annoyed, so I added a review about the product on QVC's website saying that thet are a great product but I had bought them much cheaper elsewhere.
Hasn't been put on the website yet, it said it could take 72 hours, but I bet it doesn't get put on at all!!!

Latest posts

Back