Honora TSV 3/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi,
For all you Honora girls out there, Ralph is back with another Honora TSV on March 3rd. From the look of the TV schedule for that day, it will be virtually wall-to-wall Ralph for most of the day. Hurrah!
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Honora TSV

Yes, Ralph is back on Wednesday with a TSV! :mysmilie_696:
According to the Honora site Ralph has written a blog for QVC with hints as to what the TSV is - they probably won't put it up till Wednesday though :mysmilie_11: But Honora says, "we are introducing 3 new colour combinations, with 4 choices in all, the most we have offered in a UK TSV!"
Doesn't sound like the earrings to me....So, any folks out there find out more?

STEP AWAY Antibead, you do NOT need any more pearls:mysmilie_1263:

:mysmilie_17:

I like honora, but I prefer classic round pearls in the traditional colours. The very bright colours look too artificial for me.
I regret not to buy a TSV couple of times ago of a classic round pearl necklace in pistaccio...

Something different, but related to pearls... I received today a kenneth jay lane pearl "hedgehog" ring and it loos fab!!!

SCW, the people over at honora on facebook said Ralph's blog was meant to provide clues to the TSV but we're all still ****** waiting for QVC to actually post this blog. Also that whatever it is comes in four colour options, three of which are new. Good luck hunting, I wanna know what it is!

SCW, the people over at honora on facebook said Ralph's blog was meant to provide clues to the TSV but we're all still ****** waiting for QVC to actually post this blog. Also that whatever it is comes in four colour options, three of which are new. Good luck hunting, I wanna know what it is!

i know i`ve been waiting madly for the blog but its not happin quick enough really, i know i`ve been watchin closely to what everyone is wearin and lookin for anythin in a choice of 4 with 3 new colour options but i`m determined to find it trust me

Looking at the Honora premiers posted by the fab SCW :mysmilie_696:, there seem to be lots of pearl and gemstone items. Wonder if that style might be the tsv, as there are rings and bracelets listed...one has 4 colour combinations. Hmmm...

Latest posts

Back