Bare Escentuals TSV 14/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

www.qvc.com

It's $89 though so I wonder how much it would end up in £s.

£88.99 plus p&p!

That said, I've tried the Rareminerals night time treatment and I like it. I'm not sure how well suited it would be for a dry skin, though I s'pose it could go over a night cream. It's never been mentioned on QVCUK so unless they're planning to launch it on QVC here I'm not sure we'll get this TSV?

Jude xx

Last edited:
Oh...and we won't get the foundation in "fair" QVCUK seem to be in denial about its existance as well! :mysmilie_73:

J x

sad as i am i was watching Big brother's little brother yesterday and there was Jonas using Bare Escentuals. He was swirling, tapping and buffing like a good un.

We haven't had the last US TSV yet - that had the foundation in plus blue/chocolate eye colours.

Oh...and we won't get the foundation in "fair" QVCUK seem to be in denial about its existance as well! :mysmilie_73:

J x

I notice that the "fair" shade tends to be missing a lot on BE shows - piece of nonsense! Illustrating, once again, qvc in it's role as purveyor of the unwanted products on the shopping scene. :mysmilie_1941:

I notice that the "fair" shade tends to be missing a lot on BE shows - piece of nonsense! Illustrating, once again, qvc in it's role as purveyor of the unwanted products on the shopping scene. :mysmilie_1941:

QVC need to to ask SJ to get grinding with a bit more frequency.

When you look at the colours on the BE website they refer to skin with imperfections or no imperfections when describing the suitability of the colours. however QVC never seem to mention this which puzzles me.

I'm as fair as Ali Young & the Light /Fairly Light shades are far too dark for me.My daughter is a little darker than me & they're too dark for her too.
For the last couple of years we've been buying BE Fair from a fab US seller on Ebay,it only costs $23/£14.50/€16.50 for the large pot(inc postage) & delivery to Ireland is always within a week.
Here's a link for anyone interested

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/chasedxpress/

Latest posts

Back