L'Occitaine Hand Wash and Shower Gel Bottles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Why are they so hard to open with the pump action?

You cannot read the top of it, you turn it one way then the other and nothing. When you finally get it open it faces sideways or backwards but the pump is never so the bottle is facing front.

I don't have this problem with any other make/brand.

Please tell me I am not the only one with this problem.

Its a pet hate of mine Yaz , and it only seems to be a problem with the Loccitane , Ive been reduced to removing the pump on some bottles

I agree totally, and it bugs me too. HAte it that I have to have the back of the bottle showing in my new kitchen!!
How shallow am I? lol

It happens to me too, I now don't bother with the pump and just pour it out of the bottle. Considering it's so expensive you would have thought they could get it right. Philosophy although not a pump is a pain to get out as well.

Oh, good. It's not just me then? :mysmilie_687: I thought I was the only one! Yes, they are bliddy annoying when you are stood under the shower dripping wet and trying to get some product out. :mysmilie_701:

I've had this problem with other brands and I just twist it round and round until it pops free, then just turn it round to face the front of the bottle. I then just always keep it open. And, crucially, I do all this fannying about before I'm actually caught at the threshold of wanting to use the stuff NOW, with wet hands dripping - that way madness lies!

It's not just you, I always find L'Occtiane bottles hard to open. :mysmilie_73:They just don't want to twist round for some reason. It's the only brand I have trouble with, opened a Akin Body Wash last night with no problems.

Oh this is a relief, had to do battle with my rose shampoo, it would just not come out, twisted the pump every which way but had to give up and take it out. Don't understand, it was working fine last time I used it. Lovely shampoo and conditioner but hate having a fight with a bottle when hair is dripping wet

think its becuase we try and twist too far on the first opening. it only actually needs half a turn in the direction of the arrow. if you get stuck take the whole lot off the bottle, swizzle it (give it a rinse first) and then reassemble. usually does the trick. and dont be so heavy handed in future :O)

Latest posts

Back