QVC Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princessmoneysaver

Registered Shopper
I have never had to return an item before so hoping someone can help, I have ordered a number of Quacker Factory items before my first item I ordered a medium which was a little baggy so I then started ordering small in all items. I ordered this in a small http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html but when it's come it's TINY compared to all the other Quacker tops I've got in the same size so need to send it back. I have checked & it's no longer available in size medium & I wanted it for a holiday so will have to get a refund. How much will I get back - item price only? Item price & postage I paid? If I chose another item in exchange would I have to pay postage on new item?

Thanks for any help xx

You would only get your item money back and not the P&P. Don't know if you have to pay P&P again if you choose another item in exchange.

Thanks for the help regarding this. I paid for the item using credit on account, I suppose the credit will just be added back on then? Thanks x

You could always phone CS and explain that this particular item was at odds with the usual sizing. If you are adamant you may get your postage back...

Princessmoneysaver - if the garment is unusually small for that particular range, measure it & check the measurements on the item description &/or video link (if there is one) - if they differ, tell them you expect to get your original p&p back & be sent a pre-paid label to return it!

I did this a while back with a clothing item, it didn't fit & when measured was a good 2-3" smaller than stated on air - I made a fuss, they sent a courier to pick it up & refunded me in full!
Measure it! lol

Thanks, will go find the tape measure before sealing the bag up. Will let you know what they say when I call them later/tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back