Tiana B dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to see Tiana B dresses. They were selling like hot cakes...has anyone bought one? What are they like?....I heard them say there is to be a TSV in March. I liked the look of them but they were pricey.:mysmilie_687:

everytime i've gone to buy one i've dithered too long and it's sold out. The reviews are mixed but i think the designs are gorgeous.
There are quite a few of her dresses in the clearance.

i really love them.My recent purchse I wore to a wedding and got so many compliments - which made me feel great - but I fell great in it too.

I started buying mine in TKMaxx where they sell for around £25 - although I've searched high and low in a few TK's and haven't been able to find any.I'm not sure whether QVC have told the company to stop selling elsewhere when they're selling on QVC so well and for such high prices.

My only word of warning about them is that the range is so inconsistent both in size and length - which is ok when you go into a shop to try them on - but with QVC and their silly postage,thats quite hard.

If its any help - I'm a 14 and generally wear a large - and its loose fitting,which is what i like.Persoanlly I don't like the "fit" the presenter went for in the 12oclock hour.however,on some a med is fine.

The presenter said that the lengths for Tiana B in Europe were based at knee length on 5ft 6in. I am this height (this is a bit taller than M & S and Next aim at - both 5ft 5in I think), so I'd be interested to see what anyone has to say about height/length on these. I've yet to buy one, athough I did have one on waitlist that couldn't be fulfilled. I'm a bit shy of my legs too but quite like to wear a dress/tunic over skinny trousers.

I did try one a long time ago, a red one that Julia Roberts had but the static was so bad that I sent it back. Clung to my legs like no ones business. I did try another design on that I bought from elsewhere and it fitted lovely but couldn't say whether there would have been static as I couldnt walk about with it on as I had a broken foot at the time. Sadly in the end it went back as the pattern was incorrectly matched and I got something else for my 'do'.

Bet

I love the look of them but far too short for me as I am 5ft 7 and have the most terrible legs that I like to hide. Never seen them in TKM. They also look as if they would be a bit staticy and clingy.

The presenter said that the lengths for Tiana B in Europe were based at knee length on 5ft 6in. I am this height (this is a bit taller than M & S and Next aim at - both 5ft 5in I think), so I'd be interested to see what anyone has to say about height/length on these. I've yet to buy one, athough I did have one on waitlist that couldn't be fulfilled. I'm a bit shy of my legs too but quite like to wear a dress/tunic over skinny trousers.

The problem i find is that the length and sizes aren't consistent.I'm 5'6 and have one that is shorter than I would like - one is "nice" (still short but ok for me) - one that is knee length and makes me feel a bit dowdy (!) - and funnily enough that one is big all over and I took a med in that one - and one which is knee length but a nicer fit - but i tend to wear it daytime more.

Sorry- thats probably confused you more:mysmilie_81:

It just proves to me that you really need to listen to measurements to get the fit you want :)

I bought one !:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_697: So we shall see if hubby's prediction that I will be sending it back comes true.:mysmilie_701:

Nice colours. I think they'd look lovely worn over trousers or leggings, but I wish they weren't made of stretch polyester :(

Nice colours. I think they'd look lovely worn over trousers or leggings, but I wish they weren't made of stretch polyester :(

Totally agree, some lovely designs, but THAT material.....Noooooo! You'd be sweating buckets, and of course there's the cling that's gonna happen if you don't wear it over jeans. I'm all for having a fabric that doesn't need ironing, but if you have that something's gotta give!

mine arrived, the material is very cheap feeling. The dress made me look like a heffalump so it's going back. :mysmilie_17:

I bought one !:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_697: So we shall see if hubby's prediction that I will be sending it back comes true.:mysmilie_701:

mine arrived, the material is very cheap feeling. The dress made me look like a heffalump so it's going back. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_34: Dont you just hate it when that happens?:mysmilie_17:

I am 5'7 with, ahem, good legs - anyone can have good legs in black opaques - I bought the plain cobalt blue dress with slash neck and satin hem and cuffs, from one of the first shows, and receive compliments every time I wear it. I have just purchased another 3, and they are all differing in longer lengths - so its trial and error really.

I am 61 with not good arms so I like the sleeves, and the style and prints can be very flattering - especially the ones with the slash neckline. They also wash and wear very well. Ok the material aint brilliant, but all the American designers seem to favour this fabric; George Simonton, Susan Graver, Leonard whatisname - so unless QVC

Oops sorry hit the wrong button.

So unless QVC start showing British designers - which they wont because its an American company - then we are stuck with the fabric and the 'gobby' designers from across the Pond.

Thank dog its not justme then....mine came today, and I had exactly the same thoughts, I am a size 12 and I looked huge, so like you, its off back but anyone know what I do to avoid the postage :mysmilie_687:

I am a size 16 so you can imagine what I looked like......9 months gone at nearly 50 years of age is not the look i am trying to achieve:mysmilie_17: Tell Customer services it is faulty.......I am posting mine back however:mysmilie_17:

p.s hubby saw me trying it on and snorted with laughter...sob!:mysmilie_701:

If I got a different style in it ..maybe?

p.p.s I noticed no static

Latest posts

Back