Skagen TSV 1st Feb 2010 / Anniversary prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I couldn't see an existing thread but pls amalgamate this with it if I've missed it.

In case the TSV isn't your bag or sells out by the live morning shows, as happened in the past, I've noticed that there are quite a few watches with anniversary prices on other Skagen watches.

Does anyone recommend Skagen? I haven't had much success: I still have the pick leather-strapped watch from BCC night several years ago which arrived with a dud battery (I had to have one fitted and QVC refunded my p&p towards the cost), I also ordered a TSV in a dark titantium colour but returned it when I had a reality check and decided I didn't need it. I seem to remember others having problems getting replacement batteries fitted?

Well I just thought I'd set the ball rolling, and ofcourse await the details being posted by one of our cleverer/more dedicated members. Thnx in advance.

Jude x

I have a couple and love them, though I have to admit I got them from a nice US seller on the Bay, much cheaper. I remember reading that people were having trouble with the batteries, but have found that my local jeweller will change the battery no problems.

I love Skagen watches, I like the clean lines and have several, they are cheaper in the us so I often buy one when I'm out there. So far I've had no problems and can't wait to see what the tsv is :mysmilie_698:

I got the last Skagen TSV and I absolutley LOVE it. It's so beautiful and distinctive, silvertone with a dark blue rectangular-ish dial. I've not needed to get the battery changed yet, I hope it won't be a problem. I will say that the catch on mine was a bit tricky and eventually it broke, but I called QVC CS and got an instant replacement. I don't need more than one watch, but I will probably watch the Skagen shows just for drool factor.

I think its a very boring TSV, but at least it caters for men as well.
Not for me.
There are some nice Skagen watches on ebay though

That's a gorgeous watch Perdy and WS. :mysmilie_82:I have a mesh strap silver tone Skagen with a very pale pink face but I don't think it's in stock any more, it's very slim and keeps great time. I have also previously bought my Bruv two mesh strap watches, one gold and one silver and he wears them constantly and loves them. Imo this range is fab quality and atm I have the pink version of this on waitlist but am really tempted by this little beauty does anybody have it??

Woohoo WS I think it is!! My pic makes the dial look a bit darker but it's a really beautiful pale pink shimmery mop irl isn't it?? :mysmilie_698:

DSCN5993.jpg

Yes, it is the same. :mysmilie_696: It is so elegant. Neither picture does it justice!!!!

My pics never do anything justice lol. :mysmilie_61: Confession time....I've just ordered little beauty too. :mysmilie_34:

Will do hon. I wonder if it will be shown on air today and if you can remain sitting on them.......:mysmilie_11:

I bought my son the black mesh strap with the blue rectangle face Christmas 2008 and he loves it. The only problem was that the winder fell off when trying to change the date. I got it fixed at my local watch shop. But I still think the watches are lovely. I would definately get one for myself!!

I have since ordered another one BB......
icon11.gif
I couldn't help it, it's so unusual and
classy and looked absolutely stunning on air.
icon11.gif
Just watch the vid and see why.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back