Sara Griffiths...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
She's just had a baby boy!

Not on set or anything ;) Catherine has just announced it - no name or weight given yet, but hearty congrats to Sara - hope mother and baby are doing well :)

Congratulations to the new mum, dad and baby , Enjoy him , they grow up too soon

OOooohhh! I guessed she was having a boy and posted on her blog...if he's 8lb 4oz I might win a chance for a trip to QVC for a tour of their studios. I also wanted to post that she'd call him 'Oliver' but I didn't want to push my luck.

Congratulations to Sara and her new baby boy!

Thanks really lovely news wishing Mummy, Daddy and their new baby boy all the very best.

Enjoy and treasure every minute they soon grow up, and start giving you cheek. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_12:

Congratulations

congratulations57.gif

Congratulations to Sara, dad and baby boy.x

:mysmilie_348:

More info from the morning show Sara's baby was born Saturday evening weight 8 1/2 pounds but no details on the baby boys name as yet.

:mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_348:

More info from the morning show Sara's baby was born Saturday evening weight 8 1/2 pounds but no details on the baby boys name as yet.

:mysmilie_696:

Damn...I was 4ozs out! There goes my trip to QVC...never know, she might call him 'Oliver' :)...

Latest posts

Back