Decleor Cleansers & Toners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrsj2008

Registered Shopper
Hello Everyone, :mysmilie_348:

I've finally found this brilliant site and am asking for your views on the Decleor Aroma Cleanse and Toner. I've been umming and arrrghing all week, especially at those huge 400ml bottles they've got at the moment.

Thanx

Sorry cant help with the Decleor Cleansers and Toners as I am not keen on Decleor products but wanted to welcome you to ST

:mysmilie_348: mrsj2008

Hello Mrsj2008, welcome to the forum. I'm sure the huge bottles of cleansers and toners have huge price tags to go with them. I should refrain if I were you.

I love the Decleor Cleanser and Toner and I buy the 400ml sizes twice a year when they have them as the value is fantastic!!!

I like them too, I don't use them usually but if I was low of cleanser & toner and they were on offer then I would buy them again.

The one thing that annoys me is that they don't have pumps and are in squeesy bottles!

Hi MrsJ, I personally love this cleaner & toner, i use along with hydra floral and love the balm essentials at night. I've had numerous comments on how good my skin looks since converting to Decleor, however skin care is a bit like perfume what works on one person may not work so well on the next, but if I were you id certainly give them a go :)

Hello Mrsj2008, welcome to the forum. I'm sure the huge bottles of cleansers and toners have huge price tags to go with them. I should refrain if I were you.

I see you're back on patrol LH. Although I don't think your services will be needed at the moment as the offerings from QVC are pretty awful. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: and welcome mrsj2008.

I'm awaiting delivery of a Decleor supersize cleanser and toner that I ordered last week. have been using a sample size set and am very impressed with everything I have used so far.

Oh and welcome to the boards :)

hi Mrsj2008 and welcome , I'm glad you have joined us . Im not keen on Decleor appart from the ?sp Aulgaromes bath gel . The skin care did not agree with me at all , But you do have the 30day mbg to make your mind up about them ( Ducks behind sofa away from Loveheart ) I didnt find them good value for money as after about 2 months my skin never felt clean ,

I just use an unscented vegetable soap and rinse a lot. On the rare occasion, use a rosewater and witchhazel toner (equal parts) which I mix up myself. (And once a week, if I remember, I use 'Angels on Bare Skin' from Lush (a truly natural and extremely gentle exfoliator), followed by White Tea Enriching Facial Mask from Neal's Yard (a truly natural face mask which leaves your skin feeling like velvet).)

Welcome to the forum Mrsj2008.

I see you're back on patrol LH. Although I don't think your services will be needed at the moment as the offerings from QVC are pretty awful. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: and welcome mrsj2008.

Yep, t'internet wasn't working for a few days BG and I had horrific visions of peeps running riot on the forum. I know QVC has been rubbish lately but there are some who don't need much encouragement.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back