anyone know.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348:Is there anyway that I can see a picture of things that I have in my basket or something thats perhapes now sold out.
I know you used to be able to put the code in the addy bar and see it that way but i dont think that works now
I would of liked to print off a picture .Help is needed by some one more puter savvy than me lol:mysmilie_687:

Don't think you can now, Milly.

Maybe when the CR website is all sorted we'll be able to ... hope so.

All my purchases are saved in "My Favourites" and this is what I get now. :mysmilie_81:

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-bs840

Also, I hope the search button comes back.

Milly/Fluff - quickest way to see pic of item in your basket (if you don't want to trawl through entire CR site looking for it!) is:

1. Open a second tab for Coloured Rocks & choose an item (any item!)

2. Get relevant item no. from basket & replace that with item number at end of code on CR page

or code line is:

http://www.colouredrocks.com/Products/ProductDisplay.aspx?ProductCode= followed by item number

HTH

Milly......

If you just 'right click' on the image at the time of purchasing, and then select 'Save image as' from the drop down menu.....you can store all the pictures of your purchases on your hard drive in a dedicated folder. The saved image can be renamed later if you wish.

If you just 'right click' on the image at the time of purchasing, and then select 'Save image as' from the drop down menu.....you can store all the pictures of your purchases on your hard drive in a dedicated folder. The saved image can be renamed later if you wish.

I will have to start doing this as I forget what I but lol

Thanks Kitten ,It works for anything thats still in stock but not for the pieces you buy as a last one ,I never thought to save the picture when it was being sold, so if its a last one its a this product is not available page .Its a shame they never got round to putting in a customer purchase history like we had on gems they always promised they would at the start but it never materialised it would of been a great help to see what you had purchased etc.

Latest posts

Back