Where's Julia?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint said she was very poorly a few weeks ago, and when she came back briefly, she looked and sounded awful, and had to abandon her show, I think? She seems to have had a truly dreadful bug.

I read on her blog that shes been heavily into big brother as shes spent so much time on her settee lately

:mysmilie_348:

Yes she said she had been unwell but had then booked a holiday and would be back sometime in Feb.
I maybe wrong but I think she's had three weeks to nearly a month off before.

:mysmilie_348:

There are two B&W shows today. How the hell will Simon Wilson cope without her? I thought he had it in his contract with QVC that Julia had to present at least 50% of his shows with him?!?!?:mysmilie_61:

SHE'S BACK FRIDAY MORNING FOR THE TSV

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

It's not the same without the lovely Julia :mysmilie_696: I'm sure she hasn't been resting on her laurels whilst she has been off - probably choreographing a new routine for her daughter, penning another chapter of her book or buffing up one of her many tiffany style lamps :mysmilie_12:

It's not the same without the lovely Julia :mysmilie_696: I'm sure she hasn't been resting on her laurels whilst she has been off - probably choreographing a new routine for her daughter, penning another chapter of her book or buffing up one of her many tiffany style lamps :mysmilie_12:

I agree fulhamphil! It's just not the same without Julia! :mysmilie_1343:

I wonder of Julia will be sporting a new hair cut. As she has been so poorly she may also be a real size small.
Poor her, fancy coming back to a casual and Co launch. It's bound to be grim.

Latest posts

Back