Pendant Into A Brooch?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Vicki Brown has said several times when flogging large pendants that you can 'pop a pin on it and make it a brooch'!! Can she now please explain on air exactly how she would do this?? This woman will say anything to try and sell something. :rolleyes:

I suppose you could put a safety pin from the inside of your clothing out, through the bale, and then back inside to secure. Not sure that would be the best way though.

I often think how do they expect us to do this conversion to a brooch ... the only way I can think of is with a safety pin, which wouldn't be the best of ideas with a pretty party frock ...

Uhm definately not a good look. :mysmilie_701: She said it this morning when showing that large snowflake looking pendant and as far as I could see it doesn't even have a bale because the chain looked integral?? I rather think she meant put a pin on the back and that would be impossible unless a jeweller altered it properly.

I saw/heard that as well, not sure i would want to trust a £800 pendant to a safety pin!
I agree she says almost anything for a sale and if she says palatial one more time lol

Don't forget majestic and sumptuous and breathless!! :mysmilie_81:

And RACEY dahlings.....!! :mysmilie_17: I wish she'd get her fringe cut too - anyone else noticed how she flicks her hair out of her eyes and then flicks it back again?! It REALLY gets on my nerves!! :mysmilie_81:

And RACEY dahlings.....!! :mysmilie_17: I wish she'd get her fringe cut too - anyone else noticed how she flicks her hair out of her eyes and then flicks it back again?! It REALLY gets on my nerves!! :mysmilie_81:

ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! She just said RACEY!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_73:

And Majestic......AND UBER GLAMOUROUS!! Now that one gets my goat!!:mysmilie_81:

:mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back