Hello Everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I have been enjoying your forum for a while, finding myself nodding and smiling so time to join in! I'm also really impressed by all the behind the scenes work of the detectives amongst you who post all sorts of interesting tips and heads up.

Have been with qvc for a few years but after a few miscellaneous buys with mixed success, I now tend to stick to 'beauty' and buy when I am pretty certain that I'll be happy with my purchase as I too hate stumping up extra p&p. I must confess that I have learned quite a bit from The Shrill One but these days my heart sinks when she presents a show I would like to watch and I agree with you all that it would be sooo much better if she would let the guest tell us about the products.

Glad to be part of the forum but am very untechnical so please be gentle with me if I post in the wrong places or worse!

Hello Bea Frugal ( great name ! ) Welcome to the Forum , hope you have lots of fun . B x

Welcome Bea Frugal

:mysmilie_349: Bea Frugal.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Hello, Bea Frugal, I'm new too. And like you I'm a bit nervous about where to post etc. But I'm sure everyone on the forum will be gentle with us.

Hello, Bea Frugal, I'm new too. And like you I'm a bit nervous about where to post etc. But I'm sure everyone on the forum will be gentle with us.

:rolleyes:

There's just one or two to watch out for :D

A big welcome to you. "The Shrill One" love it! and we all know who you mean! I think you willl enjoy this forum

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Am enjoying myself already and don't know what took me so long!

Latest posts

Back