OMG

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PRATT!! He is a fat man demonstrating the fitness stuff. He is saying delivery within 10 hours and that under 18s should use their parents card.

He has gone now, so dont worry - delete thi if you want, as you wont understand what im on about!

Sorry for the spamming, but it has just been announced by Charlie Mc ardle that it was all set up and is for a tv show on channel 4 later in the year.

yeah i also saw that, dont bother with sit-up anymore, waste of time!

Yes, I saw it, but only the last 10 mins. I thought it was a set up until he started talking abou his second wife's sexual ability.
If it was a it was a set-up, the presenter was genuinely uncomfortable with him and they shouldn't have put that sort of 'performance' out before the watershed IMHO. Surely the could have recorded it, they record many of their hardsells for showing later.
I thought the apology was very lame.

He swore as well when he was on, F*****G, as soon as I heard that I turned over, I felt sorry for Marie.

i caught a few mins of this when flicking thru last night, bizarre to say the least! it was obvious he'd got Ant & Dec disguise type make-up on & a fat suit, i didn't stop long enough to really take much notice of what he was saying though...

i wasn't in so was unable to see it.
what happened? did anyone record it? if so, put it on youtube so i can take a look.

many thanks.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEJormdGNGw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEJormdGNGw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Well here is just a clip from him on price-drop
I cannot believe Sit-up let this man on the tv, swearing before he even went on air,
I feel really sorry for Marie!
Sit-up just seams to be getting worse and worse,
Price-drop and speed are off air at the moment, and bid tv is on, with the £1.50 phone number pulsating away yet the phone lines are locked.
Sit-up might as well close down and go away, no one would notice. They never listen to there customers.

Latest posts

Back