What does she look like ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Debbie F on the TSV launch show. Short cheap skirt, rucked up over her hips and bum, worn over black leggings and spiky heels. Someone should tell her that the Diet Chef hasn't been that successful yet.

Debbie F on the TSV launch show. Short cheap skirt, rucked up over her hips and bum, worn over black leggings and spiky heels. Someone should tell her that the Diet Chef hasn't been that successful yet.

I thought exactly the same - but doesn't Carla look glam. Like her hair in an updo for a change.

I was thinking exactly the same! Carla always looks stylish, I loved her dress.

Does she look worse than Pippa the other day ? she seemed to be wearing a wrinkled wheely bin liner :eek:

:mysmilie_696:Its shows how we are all different:mysmilie_696:
I was going to start a thread saying how good she looked , and how the diet chef must be working for her as she looks so much slimmer . Prehaps DF just channels my inner fashion evil twin :mysmilie_61:

Perhaps she is dressed for her day job, down the market. :mysmilie_61:

I thought she looked fine much better than JR ever looks. I am not sure how to tell a cheap skirt really and as someone said Pipa looked ridiculous the other day in that old army blanket thing she was wearing. I like Debbie as she is a regular womanly size and looks more 'normal' than some of the poresenters.

Not a particular fan of DF but I really, really don't get the Pipa thing on here. With a couple of exceptions people seem to rave about Pipa and the way she looks. I think she looks doubtful, very dodgy fashion sense, way too thin (may not be her fault) ghastly hairstyle showing her not inconsiderable ears:mysmilie_11:
I'm sure she's very nice but lookswise.......nooooooooo:mysmilie_81:

I wasn't keen on Debbie's look I have to say,but I think the guest presenter looks very mature and dated looking with her huge hair and dress sense!

Guess we are all different.
To me Pippa either gets it right, or very very wrong and I worry that one day she will appear on screen totally bald as her over processed hair has fallen out...it looks dead and lifeless!!

sometimes Pipa looks amazing, other times her look is just bizzare. As for Flinty, it's the dark tights and light shoes I wonder about. But then the world is full of such variety as a stroll down the dreaded high street will prove.

ps DF was on the other day wearing a red satin dress, she looked like she was holding her breath all the time, sucking her tummy in like mad.............aren't we horrible?:mysmilie_17:

I really, really don't get the Pipa thing on here. With a couple of exceptions people seem to rave about Pipa and the way she looks. I think she looks doubtful, very dodgy fashion sense, way too thin (may not be her fault) ghastly hairstyle showing her not inconsiderable ears:mysmilie_11:
I'm sure she's very nice but lookswise.......nooooooooo:mysmilie_81:
Not a fan of yeah teah yeah either. Imo Pipa tries too hard to look quirky and young but can often just look ridiculous. I think the ever changing hair colour is her attempt to be different and stand out in the crowd and I agree that the style does exagerrate her large ears and nose, whereas a softer style would take the emphasis away from them quite a bit. Tbh that's what my eyes seem to focus on when she's presenting, those large extremities attached to such a small elfin face. :mysmilie_11:

P.S. To get back to the original topic DF looked a right state but usually does, so no change there.

Debbie I like, I love her impish sense of humour. Pipa ? Too over the top for me, with her never ending hair colour changes etc. Surely it cant be good for her hair ? I turn off when she is on.

Debbie I like, I love her impish sense of humour. Pipa ? Too over the top for me, with her never ending hair colour changes etc. Surely it cant be good for her hair ? I turn off when she is on.

Just the opposite for me...I really like Pipa and can't stand Debbie Flint. Good thing we're all so different :mysmilie_61:

I started this thread, sorry ! I usually comment only on the presenting style, but I think Debbie F lets herself down with her dress sense. She has a beautiful face, great skin and fab hair, and could look absolutely lovely with a more stylish and well-fitting wardrobe.

Linda

I much prefered Pipa's hair when it was a longer layered bob straightened flicked outwards, I recall it being red then and she didn't appear to me pixie like at all.

Not the same as the style in this picture but something simular.

Does anyone else recall her like that ?

:mysmilie_687:

Attachments

• 2008-blonde-flicks.jpg
    2008-blonde-flicks.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 156
Debbie I like, I love her impish sense of humour.
Which Debbie?? Now I can't stand watching Debbie G. That slightly breathless excited hesitancy to her voice when she's gushing over everything comes across as very fake to me and the girlish giggly innuendos probably go down a treat with men in a social setting but it drives me bonkers. :mysmilie_73:

Which Debbie?? Now I can't stand watching Debbie G. That slightly breathless excited hesitancy to her voice when she's gushing over everything comes across as very fake to me and the girlish giggly innuendos probably go down a treat with men in a social setting but it drives me bonkers. :mysmilie_73:

100 % snap

I used to be taken in my it all but hearing some comments and at times reading Paul's blog I've seen another side.
No I didn't think Daniel would last the distance but I recall her appearing to be nicey nice joke comments live on air to him, but I no longer fall for the jokes.

:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back